When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or...

Discus and support When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or server what going on?? d80af36e-5279-4ca8-bd4d-2b7dd57b7259 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trevor Lewis1, Jan 6, 2023.

1. When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or...

When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or server what going on??

:)

Trevor Lewis1, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Trevor Lewis1 Win User

When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or server what going on??

Just black ops2 on xbox 360
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, is this happening with all of your games or just for a specific game?

Also, are you on Xbox or PC?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know, Trevor. Please follow the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Restart your Xbox 360 console.

4. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

5. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  5. shotter x style Win User

Game session is no longer available

No, it says "lost connection to host" instead of host migration when host turns off xbox or dashboards.
  6. ToRn G Reaper Win User

XBOX ONE BLACK OPS 3 ONLINE ISSUE

MASTERBUNNYFEET, my NAT is open. i get kicked when i first load up the game saying i lost connection with the black ops 3 server. ill be editing a class, making a class or sitting at main screen and i get kicked. i was in the middle of single player zombies
    once and that happened
Thema:

When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or...

1. When loading a game the server kicks me off and keeps repeating. Say lost comm w host or... - Similar Threads - loading game server

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Xbox switches off when loading games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox switches off when loading games?: I have an Xbox one haven't bothered upgrading because I don't really play as much anymore. Today I used my xbox for Netflix for almost 3 hours everything was fine but when I loaded up into nba it...
  4. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  8. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  9. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust: Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any...
  10. I can not load into game servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not load into game servers.: Yesterday I was on contact with Xbox support and the problem was solved but only for apps. I have the same problem with games. The issue is I can not load into the servers of games. I am able to...