when it try to load a game on the pc xbox app im stuck on the signing in screen

Discus and support when it try to load a game on the pc xbox app im stuck on the signing in screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is starting to piss me off ive treid everything and i dosent work 94644d3e-897a-4025-8372-50e87e87c608 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam Drakeley, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Sam Drakeley
    Sam Drakeley Guest

this is starting to piss me off ive treid everything and i dosent work

:)

Sam Drakeley, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if your Windows has an update? If there is, please update it then restart your PC and check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. iva yletava Win User

Every Microsoft app dousnt work on pc

Ok but how will that fix xbox app from crashing when I try to download it and the Microsoft not being stuck at the loading screen
  4. Travis ✔ Win User

Games disappearing from game library when installing a game.

I started installing another game and it happened again, the games in the my games and app section it stuck on a endless loading screen and im unable to load onto any other games as it says, this game took to long to load :(
  5. IV Four IV Win User

Why has MS Solitaire Collection stopped working on Android?

Yeah same thing happened to me as well. I logged out because it was having trouble signing in/connecting to XBL services. I thought logging out and back would help, but now it's stuck on the splash screen trying to load. The same thing has happened with the Xbox app. Xbox app on Android is now stuck in a login loop.
  6. Gooey223 Win User

I need help signing in on my Xbox Account

It doesn't have anything to do with the Router or the Power Cable, it'll show the auto-sign in, but then it'll just say, "Bye (Name)!" Then, when I try to sign in, it just gets stuck in the loading screen, I can exit out, but nothing happens in the loading
    screen.
Thema:

1. when it try to load a game on the pc xbox app im stuck on the signing in screen - Similar Threads - try load game

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  4. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  5. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  6. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. Game won’t load! Already tried contacting Microsoft!

in XboX Insiders
    Game won’t load! Already tried contacting Microsoft!: Hey there! Before anyone says… yes I’ve already tried contacting Microsoft and following their instructions but nothing works. I click on a game to load it but still nothing happens, I don’t even...
  9. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  10. Xbox One screen disconnects when trying to load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One screen disconnects when trying to load games: My Xbox One screen disconnects from my TV when I try to open games. However this doesn't happen with all my games only like 50% of them. The screen is totaly fine on the xbox one home screen then...