When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant

Discus and support When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When is xbox going to be banning people who cheat using strike packs and Kronos as they dont seem to be doing anything even if players are reported.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bigfunkymuz, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Bigfunkymuz
    Bigfunkymuz Guest

When is xbox going to be banning people who cheat using strike packs and Kronos as they dont seem to be doing anything even if players are reported.

:)

Bigfunkymuz, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Angstmich Win User

See thats just it they promise they'll do this and that this can't happen yet it's been an on going problem for over 3 years they don't care.. plain and simple typical money hungery organization. They try to say that it's being looked into but the fact of the matter is it's been a problem for over 3 YEARS. The security team is a joke and these forums like others do absolutely nothing but waste your time and energy you will get the same responses from a cue card and be reassured that at some point in time maybe not this year or the next but at some point they'll get to your report. Complete joke Microsoft has become. Makes playstation look like a good move in these moments
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

In regards to reporting players, Unfortunately, only the enforcement team has the final say on the matter. For more information regarding this topic please refer to this link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/family-onli...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. CosmicCraze Win User

I do not have access to information on specific actions taken by Xbox. However, cheating in games can be a violation of Xbox Live's terms of service and can result in consequences such as suspension or even permanent bans. If you believe someone is cheating, I would encourage you to report them to Xbox so they can investigate.
  5. Bigfunkymuz Win User

Yeah already tried that - same guys using Kronos for 2 years... nothing done

Xbox should be detecting these things and stopping them not relying on people reporting then doing nothing about it..
  6. John P_14 Win User

What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize but I do not have information about Xbox's specific actions in relation to Kronos and Strike Packs cheating. But don't worry, Xbox's anti-cheat systems detect and prevent cheating in their games. These systems may include software-based measures such as detecting game file modifications or hardware-based measures such as detecting unauthorized controllers or devices such as Strike Packs or Kronos.

They take action against individual players who are found to be cheating, such as banning their accounts or suspending their access to online gameplay, in addition to anti-cheat measures.
Thema:

1. When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant - Similar Threads - banning strike packs

2. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  3. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  4. I was permanently banned and I only had three strikes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned and I only had three strikes: I was permanently banned and I only had three strikes. Can anyone help? d4708c59-fef1-44a5-a5fa-3d23c4bab84b
  5. How to appeal a console ban if you have zero strikes ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal a console ban if you have zero strikes ?: Hi everyone, My question is simple and ... Somewhat complicated I guess ? At the same time. I recently bought a used xbox series X console on facebook marketplace only to discover (after almost a...
  6. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  7. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  8. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  9. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...
  10. Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why...: Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why please can you explain a9845a4c-3c4c-4bfb-bb93-e1c338e9b2ec