When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wild? I was told it would be available before release ...

Discus and support When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wild? I was told it would be available before release ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wildlands? I was told it would be available before release date/time? fd58105f-7c72-4be5-ae92-5811325322be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick Higgins, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Rick Higgins
    Rick Higgins Guest

When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wild? I was told it would be available before release ...

When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wildlands? I was told it would be available before release date/time?

:)

Rick Higgins, Mar 6, 2017
  2. Sir Papi Puppy, Mar 6, 2017
  3. r3dreck
    r3dreck Guest
    r3dreck, Mar 6, 2017
  4. NeecHMonkeY Win User

WIll this game be worth getting?

[quote user="Archst3r"]

[quote user="TRAV1SAURUS REX"]

Archst3r seems to be one of those younger gamers who think G.R.A.W. is the original Ghost Recon. *chuckles*

[/quote]

Im 42 , i was most likely gaming before you were born , my fps gaming started with the original doom back when everyone was still on 56k dial up. Ive played most major fps titles that have ever been released...........apart from any of the ghost recon games
    purely because i dont like like having to order a squad about when playing single player games , i dont know what makes a graw game a graw game because ive never played them before this beta.

I might be new to console's but im certainly not new to gaming.

[/quote]

I think he was just having a friendly dig because original Ghost Recon fans would never refer to the series as GRAW. GRAW specifically refers to the [Ghost Recon] Advanced Warfighter series that many original fans consider to be the red-headed step child
    of Ghost Recon... which started as a PC game before being ported to the Xbox.

-

As for Ghost Recon 'fans' getting their panties in a twist about this new game - people have been complaining ever since Ghost Recon 2 was released so there's just no pleasing some people. I personally think this one looks like a lot of fun and I have enjoyed
    every Ghost Recon title and expansion that has been released to date. Some of the action looks a little over-blown but the gameplay still looks good.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards not added

Since the "One Step Closer" offer took place in February, before Ghost Recons was released, your purchase would have been a preorder and preorders are not eligible for VIP.
  6. DaRipper-[xboxvenue] Win User

A game that I usually play, is now coming up saying;The person who bought this needs to sign in.

i have the same problem with Ghost Recon wild land... i think its the issue they are having right now with the

"Purchase and Content Usage"
  7. IRB Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 Pre Order

Usually the preload becomes available about a week or so before release date. They don't upload the final game until they have went Good with the code.
  8. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

How many of you Ghost’s go all the way back to 2001?

Original Ghost here. Hoping for some solid tactical gameplay when this is released. played original Recon, Rainbow and Swat. I really wish they would bring Swat to Xbox. That was a great game.
Thema:

1. When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wild? I was told it would be available before release ... - Similar Threads - Preload Ghost Recon

2. My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded: For me, The Xbox game applications are a nuisance, particularly at start-up. Can I delete the Xbox applications and attachments without damaging my laptop's operation? If so, what is the proper...
  3. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles: Hello Xbox, I have a Suggestion to Make. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Pre-load DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles to Receive as if it were a Preparation for DLC for several titles from Xbox Games...
  4. Starfield preload keeps failing to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield preload keeps failing to download: Hi I am unable to pre-download Starfield from the Microsoft Store on my Windows PC. I keep getting the error message "Something happened on our end". I have tried many fixes; Fix 1 – Re-enable...
  5. Starfield preload keeps failing to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield preload keeps failing to download: I've spent the best part of a week trying to download starfield and it's failed every time. At first I thought it failed because I turned the laptop off, but when I left the laptop on all night it...
  6. Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x80073b16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x80073b16: Hi, Trying to preload Starfield on PC game pass and getting this error: Something unexpected happened. error code 0x80073b16. It is showing 116.6 GB of 116.6GB downloaded but fails during...
  7. Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003: Hi, Trying to preload Starfield on PC and getting this error: Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003. I am trying to preload to my NVMe which is not my C drive, My XBOX APP...
  8. Game not in library and no preload possible

in XboX Insiders
    Game not in library and no preload possible: 9h ago I bought dead space digital deluxe edition but I can't start the preload and the game doesn't show up in my games and apps. Back in store on xbox series x it's ready for preorder again,...
  9. Went to store to preload warzone 2 says I own it but no download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Went to store to preload warzone 2 says I own it but no download?: Went to store to preload warzone 2 says I own it but no download c5c860a2-8131-4e58-afc6-3a7e8c74586e
  10. Rayman Fiesta Run Preload Version not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rayman Fiesta Run Preload Version not working on PC: I recently bought Rayman Fiesta Run for my Windows 10 Toshiba pc. The game will open to the title screen, but I can't click on anything. Nothing I try seems to work, nor does pressing keys on the...