When is the patented disc drive going to release for the Series S console?
Discus and support When is the patented disc drive going to release for the Series S console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft filed for a patent to create an external disk drive for the series s console over a year ago and has been dead silent on the topic ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrPainPill, Jul 26, 2023.
Thema:
When is the patented disc drive going to release for the Series S console?
Loading...
-
When is the patented disc drive going to release for the Series S console? - Similar Threads - patented disc drive
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept: NOEL giving having Idea. Xbox Series S Physical Game Patent Looks Like. Figure A: Xbox USB Flash Drive Game. Figure B: Xbox External Disc Drive. [img] Insert and load Game. Figure A: Xbox... -
A patent for solving one of the controllers problem
in XBoX on ConsolesA patent for solving one of the controllers problem: my name is saman veismoradi and I'm an electrical engineering student at the university of siena Italy, MSc of telecommunication engineering. I am a gamer for 20 years now and I traveled through... -
Patent control
in XBoX on ConsolesPatent control: Hello I forgot password to parental control and answer on question in my xbox360. Could you restart parenta control or say me how i can do this? c0ddbb3b-ea9b-4812-b269-b4ef2b2c277e