When is the option for custom gamerpictures going back online again?

Discus and support When is the option for custom gamerpictures going back online again? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The one thing I wanna know is when the custom gamerpicture option is going to be enabled again, I've wanted to change my custom gamerpicture submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Emchance2002, May 5, 2020.

1. When is the option for custom gamerpictures going back online again?

The one thing I wanna know is when the custom gamerpicture option is going to be enabled again, I've wanted to change my custom gamerpicture

submitted by /u/Emchance2002
    [link] [comments]

/u/Emchance2002, May 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ~ボバティー~ Win User

Gamerpicture

Is there a reason why this is disabled?Also,do you know how long we'll go without Custom gamerpictures?
  3. BeNzAbEaSt2002 Win User

My account says I'm a child but the parent account says I'm a adult and I can't change it.

is this for custom gamerpicture if so then there is no setting

You need to be an adult to have custom gamerpics
    No it's not it just won't let me see my settings and play online on certain games. And I can't change the account to an adult.
  4. ReconIsAwesome Win User

Profile picture not working

Your Custom Gamerpicture has to be 1080x1080 to be able to have a custom one
  5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Custom Gamerpictures

The custom gamerpicture are disabled

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

Anoying Gamer Pic

Make sure you are changing the Gamerpic and your personal pic.

Only your firends can view your perosnal Gamerpicture picture. The options are right next to each other in the guide.

I make sure that both options are the same picture. Here on xbox.com the gamerpictures display the gamerpicture option. Not personal picture. But you might be able to see your personal picture on here but no one else can. Maybe thats why it changes back
    and forth on xbox.com
Thema:

When is the option for custom gamerpictures going back online again?

1. When is the option for custom gamerpictures going back online again? - Similar Threads - option custom gamerpictures

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  5. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  6. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  7. Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...: I wish to apply a custom skin but the one already posted doese not help me since my Minecraft has no help or options f9461ee5-afe8-4487-9351-0a5d9cb3c306
  8. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.: First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One...
  9. Why don't Series X/S have an option for Custom Dynamic Backgrounds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't Series X/S have an option for Custom Dynamic Backgrounds?: Don't get me wrong I love what they're doing with it so far, but when it comes down to it there isn't many options to choose from and some people won't find some of these backgrounds interesting....
  10. Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic: Hi there, apologies if this suggestion has been discussed in the past. I know that if you have a child account you cannot upload a custom gamerpic until you have reached a certain age (18 I...