When is the delta 205 build coming out

Discus and support When is the delta 205 build coming out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like the title says when is the delta ring will have access to the 205 build bc delta been on the 204 build for a couple of days and just wondering... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shadowwo1f05, Apr 20, 2026.

  1. When is the delta 205 build coming out


    Like the title says when is the delta ring will have access to the 205 build bc delta been on the 204 build for a couple of days and just wondering when will it be available for the delta ring.

    submitted by /u/Shadowwo1f05
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Shadowwo1f05, Apr 20, 2026
    #1
  2. TheTurtleClub Win User

    Most embarrassing death you had in BF3

    when i flipped the tank on oman...backed it right off of a ledge and endee up wedged behind thise buildings at delta...then got hit by a rocket...
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    I can not leave the Xbox Insider

    Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Why does my roblox not load?

    Hi, thanks for the additional information.

    As you’re using an insider build, this may be the cause for the issue with Roblox.

    I encourage you to leave the Delta ring, and once you’re in a stable build of the Xbox OS. Try testing the game again.

    Please be aware, issues like these are common when using beta software.
  5. Gaelunafn Win User

    Xbox ultimate game pass

    Im sorry you‘re witnessing such problems. My last idea is: are you a member of Xbox Insider and do you have an Omega, Delta or other ring build installed? In this case I would recommend to get back to a non insider build.

    If not, the only left idea is to reach out to support: contact.

    They should help you with this problem.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Forza 5

    If I remember rightly when I came off today I was at 67% synch, level 205.
Thema:

When is the delta 205 build coming out

Loading...
  1. When is the delta 205 build coming out - Similar Threads - delta 205 build

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  5. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  6. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  7. September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030) Feel...
  8. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  9. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  10. September 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260831-1200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260831-1200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 3, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260831-1200) Feel...