when is someone going to fix bingo?

Discus and support when is someone going to fix bingo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when is someone going to fix bingo 14626d5a-1bd8-45fa-acef-c0ff00f87c99 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by priscillaireton, May 4, 2021.

1. when is someone going to fix bingo?

when is someone going to fix bingo

:)

priscillaireton, May 4, 2021
  2. priscillaireton Win User

why i like microsoft bingo it just keeps saying service error
  3. Jazlyn Xu MSFT Win User

Hi priscillaireton,

Thank you for posting your query in our community.

Per your description, there’s a point that need to be clarified so that we can help you. You mentioned "Bingo", may I confirm with you whether you mean an app(Bingo game) in Microsoft? If not, could you please provide a screenshot of the "Bingo" for us?

Appreciate your cooperation in advance.

Best regards,

Jazlyn
  4. Daft Badger Win User

As already mentioned,the servers for Microsoft Bingo were shut down last month so the game will no longer work.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

they delisted the game last october and released details stating the servers would be discontinued beginning of April. the game is no more.
  6. Jazlyn Xu MSFT Win User

Hi priscillaireton,

Thank you for reply.

Based on your reply, you have problem about Microsoft Bingo. Since it is out of our support boundary, we will help you move your posts to the dedicated category of this forum, so that relevant support engineers can help you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Jazlyn
Thema:

1. when is someone going to fix bingo? - Similar Threads - someone going fix

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  6. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  7. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  8. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  9. cng down i need help so can someone tell me whats going on

in XBoX Accessibility
    cng down i need help so can someone tell me whats going on: my controller keeps going to the bottom of my screen and when i try to go up it doesnt work and it like goes back down anyone have answers? 7f8c3cbf-7773-481b-93e4-4a48ace4314f
  10. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...