When is shortages ending? . Tired of waiting!!! .why cant ireserve a system.

Discus and support When is shortages ending? . Tired of waiting!!! .why cant ireserve a system. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; tired of waiting. dont why icant reserve a system agamestop? And get notified. When in. bd6f0316-a0e8-400c-98a7-2d6a096f3b5e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by me2215, Jun 30, 2022.

1. me2215
    me2215 Guest

tired of waiting. dont why icant reserve a system agamestop? And get notified. When in.

:)

me2215, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why not just stick with xbox one they still got lots
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Me2215! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Microsoft doesn't have access to GameStop system, but you could try to reserve by joining insider program and trough the option on the insider hub
  4. ngocphi Win User

You will have to ask gamestop about reserving kn their end thats upto the retailer

Your best bet is online thru the notification system

The shortage isn't going to end anytime soon .you do know that the global chip shortage right!? Pc cars mobile devices consoles appliances all use chips

And there are only 2 wafer factories in the world right?

New factories won't open for another year

You can get them but there is noway to stop free will and the people who do get them to resell them

I know a lot people do because they can
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series X

Or simply wait for summer 2022 when the new silicone wafer factories open up and amd promised to end the shortage
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series X purchase

Or wait till summer of 2022 when new chip fab factories open up

Amd already announced the end of the shortage coming summer of 2022
Thema:

1. When is shortages ending? . Tired of waiting!!! .why cant ireserve a system. - Similar Threads - shortages ending Tired

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  4. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  5. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  6. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  7. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  8. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  9. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  10. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...