When is sea of thieves getting the man of warship

Discus and support When is sea of thieves getting the man of warship in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When is sea of thieves getting the man of warship f5f50bcf-5ec2-4ee5-a5af-bf3456816806 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skullflames8713, Nov 29, 2022.

1. When is sea of thieves getting the man of warship

:)

skullflames8713, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today SKULLFLAMES8713

Please elaborate a bit more your question
    In that way I can advise you properly
  3. AmberC0215 Win User

Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

I have absolutely fell in love with Sea of Thieves. You can have a ship that has a four man squad.
  4. King Johnny IV Win User

Do Xbox Game Pass Games Go On Sale?

Alright thanks. Could you check my other post please.

Update: Never mind. I deleted the other post. Decided on getting Sea of Thieves over No Man's Sky.
  5. Hostlyy Win User

Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

Also the problem with the game not installing is only for sea of thieves but for other games they get installed but when I launch them it pops up with the error code 0x803f8001 while for sea of thieves it pops up when I try to install the game.
  6. MaximumFusion Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

World of Warships Legends and No Mans Sky.
Thema:

1. When is sea of thieves getting the man of warship - Similar Threads - sea thieves getting

2. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  3. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  6. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?: Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played on Xbox. Is it possible to get ancient coins...
  7. All of my sea of thieves progress has been lost, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of my sea of thieves progress has been lost, how do I get it back?: I have recently tried to play sea of thieves through steam after resetting my computer. To my surprise, when I logged in with the email that I have always used - the game prompted me to choose a...
  8. Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...: Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my account. I have had the game and played it consistently for 4-5 years. I did not refund the game or even...
  9. I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...: Please help also i am on a age 13 under account 0d925a66-fe57-4ebe-a6ea-23fbf1707238
  10. every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...: every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading directly from microsoft store as well....