When is Microsoft going to look at my account unlocked form.

Discus and support When is Microsoft going to look at my account unlocked form. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked last month and after changing the password I sent Microsoft a unlock form and waited for a week then sent another one. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Banana_Man9910, Dec 17, 2022.

1. When is Microsoft going to look at my account unlocked form.

My account was hacked last month and after changing the password I sent Microsoft a unlock form and waited for a week then sent another one. After waiting for 2 weeks I summitted another one last week and they haven't said [mod removed].

:)

Banana_Man9910, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Account Suspended

Ok, but you did that trough the button on the link? As it mentions account recovery not account unlock, when you receive this information is when a recovery form is filled, have you select that the account is blocked on the reinstatement account form?

You can also contact Microsoft support for further information and instructions about how to proceed
  3. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

Welp i already made an Account Recovery Case to unlock the account ... + i made a feedback to revamp account reinstatment form so i'm waiting for Engineers and Devellopers of Microsoft to Add my idea to let's people who has TSV to unlock their Account.
  4. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

they made this:
    Microsoft account To protect against fraud or abuse, Microsoft temporarily locks accounts when unusual activity occurs. To unlock your account, simply sign in to your Microsoft account and follow the instructions to get a security code. If you can't get a security code, or if your security code isn't working, go to When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and follow the instructions under Can't get a verification code.

So i think my account is not permantly but temporarily lock (but i can't get the verification code so i need to use reinstatment form)
  5. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

no this is really dumb i activated TSV so "people who doesn't work on 'Microsoft' won't have access to my account" they must change this system because i found atleast 5comments about this and they are complaining about it (video : how to unlock your Microsoft Account). They need to change because right now Microsoft is locking account for suspecious activity .... and people can't unlock their Account with Account Reinstatment Form.
  6. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Parental Account

I'm sure forum support will correct me if I'm wrong but, the Microsoft Account team doesn't have any use for console id or serial number because they can't bring that information up when looking up the parental e-mail account. They go based on the information
    you provide in the boxes that are on the account recovery form. Feel free to put it in the additional information on the bottom of the form, but I'm almost sure that they can't look that up.
Thema:

When is Microsoft going to look at my account unlocked form.

1. When is Microsoft going to look at my account unlocked form. - Similar Threads - Microsoft going account

2. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  3. Somebody stole my Microsoft account on Minecraft and I tried again and it says go crazy Tay 313

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody stole my Microsoft account on Minecraft and I tried again and it says go crazy Tay 313: I tried to sign into my Microsoft account but somebody stole it I don't know who it is but I don't know a5adce63-ee81-438c-acd9-29ab13a7dff7
  4. when i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...: when i go on my microsoft accountand go to the button your info and then go doun to my xbox profile i click the button and it redirects me to a xbox page but when i click the sign in button it...
  5. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...
  6. How do I go about refunding my Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I go about refunding my Microsoft account balance?: I ordered a controller 18 days ago and Fed Ex lost my package.It was delayed at first then I got a new delivery date,and then the next day I checked it's progress again and it was delayed again so...
  7. Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft: My account was stolen a while ago, and the person who stole it put a 2FA on it, then I got it locked, and it currently still remains locked. Is there any chance of me recovering my stolen account?...
  8. Microsoft account deleted, how do I go back into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted, how do I go back into my Minecraft account: So, my Microsoft account got deleted (I don't know why probably got hacked) and I want to login into my Minecraft account but since I don't have the Microsoft account anymore I can't, is there...
  9. Microsoft.com says I have $0 on my Microsoft account but when I go to Xbox I have $30

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft.com says I have $0 on my Microsoft account but when I go to Xbox I have $30: Hi everyone, recently i was attempting to purchase an add on for my game and noticed that it said I had no money. Confused by this i checked another game and i said the same thing. When checking...
  10. how can i go to my minecraft account microsoft settings

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i go to my minecraft account microsoft settings: i rlly wanna play minecraft with my friends but i dont know how to go to my minecraft microsoft account settings, 414db026-0654-4da1-bb6b-25e91c6be364