When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

Discus and support When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers. When is Microsoft going to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Elisar Rysing, Jun 29, 2022.

1. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers.

When is Microsoft going to allow subscribers to join a cue to buy one. Not just to avoid the scalpers shady pricing and methods. But just to GET a console that has been “released” for most of a year?!

:)

Elisar Rysing, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

because some countries it is illegal to do that, if they are selling something then it has to be available to anyone, not jut subscribers.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can already if you join the insiders program

Alpha skip ahead
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I totally understand your frustration!

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback by visiting feedback.xbox.com as that is the right place for your voice to be heard!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Sponsorship

Not going to happen i'm afraid.If you want a Series X then you will have to buy one yourself & then you can promote it on youtube but you wont get one for free.

Only a select few were given a console to review just before launch & they were well established youtubers that have been going for years & have hundreds of thousands subscribers.

Build up your channel for a few years,get loads of subscribers,make quality content & maybe in a few years Microsoft may approach you.
  6. brandongrassi Win User

I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

What do you mean? How’s it going? I just bought two versions of this game and they seem to not be correct.

Does X box series X games work on a series S console or no?

And if not is there a way to allow me to still play these two games?
Thema:

1. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console - Similar Threads - Microsoft going allow

2. Microsoft services authentication error on Minecraft Realms not going away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft services authentication error on Minecraft Realms not going away: Any time I try to sign into my friend's Realm, I get the same error code. You need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I have tried everything the help articles tell me, and it is getting...
  3. How do I immediately trade in my Microsoft Xbox Series console for a Microsoft Surface Go 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I immediately trade in my Microsoft Xbox Series console for a Microsoft Surface Go 3...: नमस्ते ॐ ‍♀️‍♂️ I need to know, how to trade in my Xbox Series S for a Microsoft Surface Go 3 tablet. Both are the same value. If I DO NOT get a trade in for my Xbox Series S, then I will sell...
  4. when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it

in XBoX on Windows
    when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it: I have downloaded roblox before but i deleted it and it still says i have it. now it wont show up as uninstalled and i cant get it anymore. how can it go back as uninstalled so i can install it...
  5. Microsoft can you please tell me whats going?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft can you please tell me whats going?: Ever since i tried to go on xbox cloud gaming but it wont work all its shows this please help! [img] 00cc05bb-fa3b-4e24-b107-8199ff5218ee
  6. Cannot cancel my subscription to MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot cancel my subscription to MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO: I have tried to cancel my subscription to Xbox live. I keep getting billed from MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO on my credit card. When I go to my account, this subscription does not show up, only that I...
  7. Microsoft account deleted, how do I go back into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted, how do I go back into my Minecraft account: So, my Microsoft account got deleted (I don't know why probably got hacked) and I want to login into my Minecraft account but since I don't have the Microsoft account anymore I can't, is there...
  8. I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game: I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game 3085deb3-47af-4733-90f6-890b3ed2f22e
  9. Will Microsoft fix Saints Row 2022 so I can actually play without having to go offline to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix Saints Row 2022 so I can actually play without having to go offline to...: Fix the game it’s not a me issue it’s a u/developer issues don’t offer me troubleshooting steps I’ve done them all multiple times fix the game plain and simple or give me my money back and I still...
  10. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console: For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers. When is Microsoft going to allow subscribers to join a cue to buy one. Not just...