When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

Discus and support When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers. When is Microsoft going to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Elisar Rysing, Aug 14, 2021.

1. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers.

When is Microsoft going to allow subscribers to join a cue to buy one. Not just to avoid the scalpers shady pricing and methods. But just to GET a console that has been “released” for most of a year?!

:)

Elisar Rysing, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

because some countries it is illegal to do that, if they are selling something then it has to be available to anyone, not jut subscribers.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can already if you join the insiders program

Alpha skip ahead
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I totally understand your frustration!

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback by visiting feedback.xbox.com as that is the right place for your voice to be heard!
  5. Grumpy ol smurf Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

None of what your saying actually exists.

On the series and series x consoles when i try to navigate to your suggestions the locations your directing me to do not exist….there is zero options to manually sync
  6. ngocphi Win User

One Xbox Live Subscription and 2 consoles

It does but only on one console

The home console has to have 2 profiles

The subscriber can use both home series s and the xbox one console

But the 2nd account.can only be played on the series s or lose all benefits of the home console

Cloud play is only allowed on the subscriber account regardless of home console

Basically only the subscriber can roam
Thema:

1. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console - Similar Threads - Microsoft going allow

2. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  3. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  4. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  5. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  8. When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?: Or is the customer having to fork out £50+ every 18 months for a controller that actually allows the player to control their character part of their business plan? I had to buy a new controller...
  9. when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?: Just woke up to my whole almost 60 hours deleted. This is in unacceptable, give me my money back, this is little more than theft. 589a9e85-62ae-4935-9b6d-f8077eb88b0c
  10. Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...: I was just wondering now that Activision Is part of Microsoft. Will there be a slight chance you will go back to backwards compatibility? 5b7c9945-742b-4228-a2e5-1d481a93ce7a