When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store

Discus and support When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games pass has not been working all day. And there are just a couple of games that work from Microsoft store. e1b4ed94-729e-4f1c-9308-d083159099ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExoticVegan, Jan 5, 2022.

  1. ExoticVegan
    ExoticVegan Guest

    When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store


    Games pass has not been working all day. And there are just a couple of games that work from Microsoft store.

    :)
     
    ExoticVegan, Jan 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Yes, Microsoft is aware of this issue and believes it may have been fixed. It could take upto an hour for you to see the changes. Apologies for the inconvenience

    See here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. SevenPenguin846 Win User

    Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

    there is no paypal option. also it does load when change region. but it just load and nothing else, you can't download anything. i tried download some game pass games through microsoft store and it work just fine but most of the games requires Xbox app.
  4. InfernusMortum Win User

    Cant get games when i purchase game pass

    I try it from Microsoft Store and its works. Game was added to xbox app, but when i want some game from xbox app, app still saying that i need purchase game pass. I dont understand. But at all, i can downloading games from pass, but only from Microsoft Store.
  5. PatFFSRojek Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 not working

    I'm bealive you guys might fix that.

    Got same problem, and I can't do anything to fix that. I was in the middle of the race then my forza crashed and when I want to launch it again then shows an error : "looks like your game pass is over...". I didn't own it with game pass ,I bought it in store
    and I'm afraid, but I'll keep bealive you gonna do sth with that. :)
  6. Francia J. Win User

    I can't get anything from game pass

    Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    In order for me to know what will be the necessary steps, may I ask, are you on Xbox or PC?
Thema:

When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store

Loading...
  1. When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Game pass gonna

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...: I’m just curious to ask because we been waiting for years for this to happen. Some websites notice about those games years ago. But it didn’t happen. We really want those games to be released so...
  9. When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...: I’m just curious to ask because we been waiting for years for this to happen. Some websites notice about those games years ago. But it didn’t happen. We really want those games to be released so...
  10. if i reset my windows i'll gonna lose my xbox game pass include with device?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i reset my windows i'll gonna lose my xbox game pass include with device?: hi, recently i find out my windows have a problem that i should reset my windows(maybe clean install); so if i clean install or reset my windows am i going to lose my game pass include with...