When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up

Discus and support When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I'm trying to login into Minecraft this message pops up Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaddyTY, Nov 25, 2022.

1. MaddyTY
    MaddyTY Guest

When I'm trying to login into Minecraft this message pops up Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. Can Anyone help me?

:)

MaddyTY, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MADDYTY

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. kaosgusmc Win User

Gears of war promotional codes for ultimate edition

I'm an idiot. I found them back logged in messages. I am used to the ps4 so the message system is weird. I never popped up in November when the messages are dated. Thanks for your help.
  4. Zeruela Win User

Erro ao logar no xbox live -[Translation - Error logging in to Xbox Live]

Estou pelo aplicativo do Xbox em dipositivel movel e sempre ao tentar efetuar o login aparece esta mensagem que esta na imagem.

[Translation-I'm on the Xbox app in mobile and always when trying to login pops up this message that is in the image. ]
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Weird Pop up

[quote user="perfectdarkcl"]

So i've been playing for a while now and i still cant figure why that strange little man pops up every now and then when im playing. As a matter of fact i cant even think as to who it is. Someone Help!

[/quote]

You mean
    Dan Forden
    when he pops up and says "Toasty!"? If so, in Mortal Kombat (2011) if you hit your opponent while Dan is onscreen you get a bar of your Super Metre filled.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

That's really weird, since when you unlink a Minecraft/Microsoft account from a Playstation ID it can only be linked to the same Playstation ID.

Are you completely sure you are signed in with the correct Playstation ID and trying to login with the correct Minecraft/Microsoft Account?
Thema:

1. When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up - Similar Threads - I'm trying login

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  7. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  8. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...