When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up

Discus and support When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I'm trying to login into Minecraft this message pops up Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaddyTY, Nov 25, 2022.

1. MaddyTY
    MaddyTY Guest

When I'm trying to login into Minecraft this message pops up Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. Can Anyone help me?

:)

MaddyTY, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MADDYTY

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. kaosgusmc Win User

Gears of war promotional codes for ultimate edition

I'm an idiot. I found them back logged in messages. I am used to the ps4 so the message system is weird. I never popped up in November when the messages are dated. Thanks for your help.
  4. Zeruela Win User

Erro ao logar no xbox live -[Translation - Error logging in to Xbox Live]

Estou pelo aplicativo do Xbox em dipositivel movel e sempre ao tentar efetuar o login aparece esta mensagem que esta na imagem.

[Translation-I'm on the Xbox app in mobile and always when trying to login pops up this message that is in the image. ]
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

That's really weird, since when you unlink a Minecraft/Microsoft account from a Playstation ID it can only be linked to the same Playstation ID.

Are you completely sure you are signed in with the correct Playstation ID and trying to login with the correct Minecraft/Microsoft Account?
  6. vSxldClip��� Win User

Banned account

It only shows when I try to login the account and when it pops up I can’t go anywhere
Thema:

1. When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up - Similar Threads - I'm trying login

2. I'm not apart of a family group but when I try to change my xbox privacy settings an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not apart of a family group but when I try to change my xbox privacy settings an...: This has been going on too long. I've seen plenty of other people here with the exact same problem, but none of them got it fixed. Some people even say that this has been going on for them for...
  3. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft (I own it already) but after downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft (I own it already) but after downloading...: Hi, I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft but when I try to run the installer, it gives me an error message that looks like this: [img] If I search for this file, the file called "WindowsApps"...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.: I have my Transaction ID, I have asked minceraft support and microsoft support 3 times, and it hasn't helped. Does anyone have any suggestions? They have since suspended my new Microsoft account...
  5. I'm trying to install warzone 2.0 on xbox one s and it's not installing why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install warzone 2.0 on xbox one s and it's not installing why?: I installed it but when I tried installing the campaign and multiplayer it started showing me this error I tried uninstalling and reinstalling formatting without apps and games but it just won't...
  6. Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And...: Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And another problem when I using my PC after a little time its gave me AN ERROR TOO....
  7. I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,: I'm trying to connect my account, but when I log in my account on my phone, it takes me to a grey screen with a green button that reads "let's go." Tapping the button does nothing, and now I'm...
  8. I'm trying out cloud gaming on the Xbox app and I've been trying to join my Xbox friends on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying out cloud gaming on the Xbox app and I've been trying to join my Xbox friends on...: Playing the game Sea of Thieves, we've been able to join each other sessions up until about two weeks prior to sharing this today. They are both on Xbox consoles and I'm on PC (Win10_x64 fully...
  9. I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone...: The thing is my phone is destroyed so I cant see any messages or anything. What do I do? 415ac0fb-45c5-44f9-805d-76aa1d1c760a
  10. Why will it not work when I'm trying to select a drive for my downloads.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will it not work when I'm trying to select a drive for my downloads.: ok so I'm trying to get the Minecraft launcher on my PC so I can play with my friends on PS4. Problem being is that whenever I try it comes up with a panel saying "Choose a dive" it then lists...