When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove...

Discus and support When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I wipe my pc with my account thats on my xbox one x aswel wil it remove it from both or just the pc ?? 3fb85280-06c4-488e-be39-347e46fbb774 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K9Dominic, Jan 7, 2023.

1. K9Dominic
    K9Dominic Guest

When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove...

when I wipe my pc with my account thats on my xbox one x aswel wil it remove it from both or just the pc ??

:)

K9Dominic, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove the account on the xbox aswel or just the pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just on the PC. Your account will only be removed on the Xbox if you manually do it or reset the Xbox itself.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove the account on the xbox aswel or just the pc

If you are just wiping your PC, and not deleting your account, then, no. If however you are deleting your account as well, then yes you won't be able to use it on the Xbox.
  4. ivardespierre Win User

Fortnite vbucks

When my friend buys something on my account with his Xbox it wil appear in my locker on pc right?
  5. David Dz Win User

Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the instant I press the home button it unfreezes

Man I wiped my entire xbox...

All my games, gone, just to see if that would fix it...

No dice, didn't work.

I made a new microsoft account and the game has been running extremely smoothly on 4k 120hz for over an hour. Im reporting the issue to Microsoft now. But im telling you, its some bug that has to do with my account, thats the only explanation.

Thanks for your help, how would I wipe cloud storage?
  6. Sat62183 Win User

How to change the PC Gamepass App is installing to

Still when i go to the app its pulling up a PC thats not even on my account. Microsoft store, Xbox Gamepass on PC & my phone all signed into the same email that's tied to my GP subscription but it keeps pulling up a PC that's not on my account.
Thema:

1. When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove... - Similar Threads - wipe has microsoft

2. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  5. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  6. Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data: I am playing on the Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming Service known as XCloud. I was modding Skyrim then added a mod, then it crashed. I've relaunched it 10 time, and each times it crashes on the menu....
  7. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  8. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  9. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  10. I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.: Everything has been fine until now I was gaming last night turned my system off, got on today at 1pm and it’s all gone, games, account. Everything is gone f4598cb3-db52-41fb-85f6-69b6fa425818