When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

Discus and support When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got black ops 3 to play zombies and went to buy and download a dlc and it won’t install. What do I do 47393741-3325-4beb-b7ad-7b87b9f44297 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kris Schnedler, Apr 30, 2023.

1. When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

I got black ops 3 to play zombies and went to buy and download a dlc and it won’t install. What do I do

:)

Kris Schnedler, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why is that

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you’re getting whenever you’re trying to install the DLC? Are you getting an error code/message?
  3. smileskybird Win User

Next year is the year of the zombies

It would be great if COD introduced zombies on Xbox 1 in Ghosts or Advanced Warfare through DLC or maybe a COD Black Ops 3? I really like playing zombies in COD BO2. Never tried the first COD Black Ops though.
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Anyone wanna play Zombies?

I always thought that one looked really cool haha. But I think if I spend any money on CoD DLC im just going to wait for new one for Black Ops to come out that includes all of the zombie maps from WaW and I think it has a new
    one as well.

Im not sure if it includes the 3 DLC zombie maps already for Black Ops or not but I hope so.
  5. BigB EC Win User

#AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Spec ops was MW 2 and 3. Zombies was COD W@W, Black ops 1 and 2. Extinction is in COD Ghosts. I think that is all the co-op modes correct me if wrong.
  6. JE LOMPE ZUS Win User

Downloading Black Ops 2 Revolution Map

I have a problem too.

My friend bought all the maps of Black Ops 2 zombies.

when he went to my house to try to download them on my xbox nothing was wrong, het just downloaded Uprising, Vengeance and Apacolypse, and they are on my Hard Drive. but when I start up Black Ops 2 the're are no map packs downloaded :S.

please someone help me out!
Thema:

When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

1. When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why... - Similar Threads - went download dlc

2. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store This is what it says when I try to open efootbal on my laptop hp core i7 8 gb ram...
  3. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: some thing went wrong and anti - cheat [img] 76b0b2d9-d6ed-4199-9d73-150008761176
  4. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  5. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  6. I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...: I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game with no add ons. I have email showing I paid for the ultimate. Any idea why this happened....
  7. Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game: Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong only this game 9c3aa078-0309-48fb-8c09-24f01c58d1d4
  8. Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...: I recently bought the wwe 2k15 game and for some reason whenever I tried putting it in and downloading it to my console, it won’t download completely. I’ve tried multiple things like...
  9. Went to store to preload warzone 2 says I own it but no download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Went to store to preload warzone 2 says I own it but no download?: Went to store to preload warzone 2 says I own it but no download c5c860a2-8131-4e58-afc6-3a7e8c74586e
  10. I went into the Microsoft store to update B4B and it started to re-download the whole game...

in XboX Insiders
    I went into the Microsoft store to update B4B and it started to re-download the whole game...: I went into the Microsoft store to update B4B (Back 4 Blood) and it started to re-download the whole game not just give it the small patch and deleted my progress in downloading FH5 (Forza Horizon...