when i was trying to run game from microsoft store, an error occurs

Discus and support when i was trying to run game from microsoft store, an error occurs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hollow Knight is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tymur D, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Tymur D
    Tymur D Guest

Hollow Knight is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
    Subnautica: Below Zero is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

already tried everything from this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heres-the-error-code-in-case-you-need-it/91f0e7c6-e69c-4153-a6b5-358cd28e3023

:)

Tymur D, Feb 23, 2023
  2. mandogy Win User

XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 0x80070005 ERROR

We are only able to download games that do not require Administrator approval. Even if our account is an administrator or running the program as administrator. The same error occurs when we attempt to download from the Microsoft Store.
  3. AntonKvasnevskiy Win User

Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.

and this problem only occurs with those games? Does your pc have the requirements to run them?
    The problem only occurs with games from the microsoft store, the rest of the games from other digital platforms work stably. Since I only have these two games in the microsoft store, the problem only occurs with them. The problem is definitely not in the hardware.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Error code 0x87e00005

This error occurs when the game you are installing from the disc is also being installed simultaneously from Microsoft Store service.
    To resolve this problem, try deleting and then installing the game from the disc in offline mode. Once the game is downloaded, switch your Xbox One back online. Here's how:https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x87e00065
  5. Miami1sMyCity3 Win User

Gamepass games not working

Yes i am trying to play and it still wont let me. And i have never game shared with anyone. The error message says

“Error 0x82D40007 occurs when you launch a game. Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app, or, if its a trial version that has expired, purchase the game or app from the Microsoft store” The games are still up on gamepass i believe
  6. Fyhra Win User

Error Code 0x803F8001 from the Microsoft store

I agree with my predecessor. If you want to try it yourself you can try the following (no guarantee):

Microsoft Store: Fix error 0x803f8001 - this is how to do it

The error 0x803f8001 usually occurs when you try to download a new app from the Microsoft Store.

To correct the error, press the [Win] + [R] keys on your keyboard simultaneously, enter "WSReset" and confirm with [Return].

This should reset the Microsoft Store cache and make the app easy to install.

If that didn't help, enter "cmd" in the Windows search box, right-click on the command prompt and select "Run as administrator".

Now enter the command ❯PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"❮.
Thema:

1. when i was trying to run game from microsoft store, an error occurs - Similar Threads - was trying run

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  4. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  5. When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The graphics card is a Radeon RX 580. All of the games are configured in System | Display | Graphics to run on high performance. The 4 games I'll have as examples are...
  6. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  7. Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...: So I use windows 7 and I upgraded to windows 10 and when i'm on windows 7 i tried to play it lags so MUCH and I upgrade to windows 10 now it also lags is this because my CPU? because i'm using i5...
  8. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50
  9. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...
  10. I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox: Hello, I’m trying to sign up for Ubisoft+ on my Xbox series s. I follow the link provided and follow the steps to link my Ubisoft account to my gamer tag. After signing into Ubisoft it brings...