When i wan’t to play modern warfare 2, the game ask me to subscrbe to a game pass account,...

Discus and support When i wan’t to play modern warfare 2, the game ask me to subscrbe to a game pass account,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to cancel my subscription and reactivate it, no change b296c54b-c708-43f9-acd4-f4d33d3cea84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boutch666, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Boutch666
    Boutch666 Guest

When i wan’t to play modern warfare 2, the game ask me to subscrbe to a game pass account,...

I tried to cancel my subscription and reactivate it, no change

:)

Boutch666, Mar 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

When i wan’t to play modern warfare 2, the game ask me to subscrbe to a game pass account, but i already have a subscription.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Is your subscription active on this account that you are playing?

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

if so try the following

Excluding profile:

It is easy to remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One console as it is not necessary to sign in to the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the source/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamerpic in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I Agree.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. Nachtsonne Win User

Witch one do u like better COD Black Ops or MW2 ?

I'll say Black Ops. I never really enjoyed Modern Warfare 2, and the community on the game helped to drive me further and further away from playing it. Now I only play Modern Warfare 2 if a friend specifically asks me to do so. I normally play Black Ops
    because the game play feels more based upon gun-play than air support dominating the map.
  4. Ackis Win User

MW2 Frozen, Hacked...

For future people who search this problem, I did stumble across these steps from https://www.wikihow.com/Fix-Modern-Warfare-2-Freeze-on-Startup-for-Xbox-360. I'm not sure how useful they are, but at least it's a start.

1. Before you play Modern Warfare, make sure you are SIGNED OUT of any xbox account.
    2. Load modern warfare 2.
    3. The game will ask you if you want to sign in. Sign in, then you will get a notification saying you need an update to play this game on xbox live. Update the game and you're good to go !
  5. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

6. Justin 132 Win User

You need game pass to play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer?

Hi I have Xbox live and just started playing call of duty Warzone again and I wanted to play modern warfare but whenever I try to load in it makes me either buy Xbox gold or game pass I don’t understand because before I used to play modern warfare I never had gold or a game pass
Thema:

1. When i wan’t to play modern warfare 2, the game ask me to subscrbe to a game pass account,... - Similar Threads - wan’t play modern

2. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  5. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  6. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  7. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  10. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99