When I want to open my game it said C:\Program...

Discus and support When I want to open my game it said C:\Program... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why its appear this when i want to open my game? [img] a71b447b-e195-4865-b351-29e7b3d82c90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manu Riv, Mar 13, 2022.

  1. Manu Riv
    Manu Riv Guest

    When I want to open my game it said C:\Program...


    why its appear this when i want to open my game?


    When I want to open my game it said C:\Program... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Manu Riv, Mar 13, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    When I want to open my game it said C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\tinyBuildGames.SecretNeighbor_1.5.5.0_x64_3sz1pp2ynv2...

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good afternoon

    follow these steps:

    Select the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Settings.

    Select Update and Security > Check for Updates.

    Select View optional updates, then select update KB5004476 from the list.

    KB5004476

    Select Download and Install.

    When the update is complete, restart the device.

    You should now be able to install, update and launch games.

    Are you still in trouble?

    Create a notepad file with the following name:

    "RepairGamingServices.ps1"

    inside the file paste this text (if quotes):

    "

    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

    Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

    Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

    "

    Then, to run, right-click on the file, and run as administrator. then restart windows. then you need to open the Xbox app from Windows 10 that will be warning you that you need to install an extra component for the app, accept and wait for the installation. After that, Microsoft guarantees that you will be able to reopen and download Xbox Game Pass games on Windows 10.
  3. xFr3shm4k3r Win User

    I cant play online! pls help

    I can't open the McAfee so i think i delete it. when i'm trying to open it there is someting like that: C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe cant find or something like that.
  4. jc1ward Win User

    Xbox Freezes When i Play Skyrim [ HELP ]

    I'm not exactly clear on what you mean by 'EVERY single item in the game separately coded', but if you mean Object Oriented Programming. Then I do know the XNA requires you to program in c# which is Object Oriented Programming language. c++ and c# are pretty
    much industry standard program languages. So that being said, I'd bet Bioware would have had to coded every item in the game as well.
  5. Lee34440 Win User

    MS flightsim 2020 doesn't start

    Cheers buddy.

    im just re-downloading it for the 3rd time.

    i chnaged the download location to my D drive and when i opened up the game, the file path said C:\user\me\appdata.....etc, but said the free space was 812GB. Thats not possible as my C drive isnt that big and that was my exact remaining space on my D drive.

    keeping my fingers crossed i’ve not done anything wrong!
  6. emshe Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location

    UPDATE: In C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Packages I found an empty folder for the game. But in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps I found a folder that cannot be accessed by the system. Trying to open in brings up

    this.


    When trying to delete the folder I get error code 0x80070780.
Thema:

When I want to open my game it said C:\Program...

Loading...
  1. When I want to open my game it said C:\Program... - Similar Threads - open game said

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...
  7. Microsoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?: Need help, I could play minecraft before, but now it cant? it say I owned minecraft products (java & bedrock) but when open only option is to pay and specific one like java edition display "no...
  8. Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a

    in XboX Insiders
    Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a: My friends mentioned they don't like the game hub loading before game and none of the know to just press x it seem more intuitive to press a to launch game so maybe swap buttons submitted by...
  9. Xbox error code games won’t open

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code games won’t open: I have already reset my Xbox twice deleted readded games and apps and checked internet connections. I get these two message. Everytime. I have already talked to Xbox support they say to send in...
  10. My xbox game bar only opens audio and capture

    in XboX Insiders
    My xbox game bar only opens audio and capture: I recently reinstalled windows and now only audio and capture shows up. I can’t see the bar at the top like I used to. I already tried deleting and reinstalling Xbox and the repair button will not...