When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the...

Discus and support When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am using my headset i just bought but when i am listening i can hear through my headset the things i want to hear but i can still hear them through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eva Cameron, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Eva Cameron
    Eva Cameron Guest

When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the...

I am using my headset i just bought but when i am listening i can hear through my headset the things i want to hear but i can still hear them through my tv.

:)

Eva Cameron, Dec 30, 2022
  2. DeniqL Win User

When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the tv/speakers, how do i use it only through my headset

Hi Eva, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Have you checked if the HDMi audio option is turned off?
  3. DraftBacchus58 Win User

Game audio not playing

I can hear game volume through my TV, just not through my headset. I can hear party audio, just not game audio.
  4. DraftBacchus58 Win User

Game audio not playing

I did this and it didn't fix my problem. I can't hear game audio through my controller. I've tried using different controllers, same result. Using different mics on those controllers, still same result. I've also used the headsets on different devices
    like my phone and PC and they work fine. To add to it I can hear chat audio, I just can't hear game audio through the headset. I'm thinking it's a controller issue or Xbox issue. I've changed the audio output to something else doesn't fix it.
  5. chanddow Win User

Can’t hear voices on war-zone through headset.

Hi I have just reset console as you’ve said. Still no voice when I play audio test on AUDIO options. I can hear through the tv speakers but not headset. Surly if headset was broken I wouldn’t be able to hear any other sound but I can. Maybe I should buy a new headset to see if the problem fixes.
  6. aHfLiCtioN Win User

Unable to use my headset for game/party chat

Hi ,

Have you had a chance to work through the
    headset troubleshooting guide
    ? Also, when you check your
    audio output settings
    does everything look to be in order there as well?

Thank you!
    Yes - I've tried a seemingly endless number of audio option combinations to no avail. I have an xbox one chat headset that I can use with no issues, so I don't think it would be a privacy/option issue. I've also noticed that the mic works when my controller
    is off (I can hear myself talk through the headset), but once the controller is on I can no longer hear myself....
Thema:

1. When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the... - Similar Threads - headset hear audio

2. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  3. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  4. Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...: Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio any advice I have turtle beach recon 50x.? beacf63e-6d97-4866-989c-c8fe689055a7
  5. My Headset Chat Mixer is greyed out and all I can hear is party audio I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Headset Chat Mixer is greyed out and all I can hear is party audio I don’t know what to do: So I went to play Xbox and I plugged in my headset and all I hear is chat audio while all my game audio is coming out of my tv I tried messing with my audio settings and got nowhere...
  6. Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One: I recently was in discord on Xbox when I started having issues with my Xbox Discord. Suddenly all audio on my Xbox disappeared through my headset, except for my friends in Discord call. If I...
  7. No audio from Xbox through headset but I can hear game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio from Xbox through headset but I can hear game chat: So last night I was playing a game and between searching for matches the game audio stopped working, I tried all the trouble shooting methods suggested by the manufacturer (Razer) it’s not working...
  8. My friends can hear my audio through my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can hear my audio through my headset: Hello, these past few weeks my audio has been playing through my mic so everyone in my party can hear it. They can hear my in-game audio, music and when I am just browsing on my xbox. It plays...
  9. I can hear audio with headset but I can’t speak(headset isn’t the problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear audio with headset but I can’t speak(headset isn’t the problem): Yesterday i turned on my xbox and i found myself unable to talk through the mic but able to hear sound and other people. I tried the headset with another controller and it wroked fine. How do i...
  10. Cant hear game and menu audio through my headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant hear game and menu audio through my headset.: Game audio is not coming through my headset and idk how to fix it. Before you ask yes I have tried to turn down headset chat mixer, there are only two sliders appearing for headset volume and mic...