When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

Discus and support When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes t It does 2605c678-999d-4df9-85ef-a5fe47024fc7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abdullah Aziz berrouche, May 22, 2024.

1. When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

Yes t

It does

:)

Abdullah Aziz berrouche, May 22, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

Hi Abdullah, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Can you describe the noise? Is it the fans?

The console is not powered on?

Please, power cycle the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If that does not work, please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  3. PatrickLaury1 Win User

Xbox one s on and off and no signal on my tv

Also when my Xbox turns off it makes a weird sound that I have never heard before.

Sphinx it didn't work.

Every time I turn it on, I can hear the fan start to run and then it stops, but then it starts slowly while my TV still says no signal then my Xbox turns off. I would really want to play Xbox tonight and tomorrow.
  4. xChaoticCurse Win User

Xbox adapter making weird sounds

Yes, everytime I've turned on my xbox, the adapter makes the weird sounds
  5. AppStar Win User

Xbox no longer turns on TV

I have this same problem. It seems to have started after the February patch. No matter now I turn the xbox on it never turns the TV on. However, when I turn off the xbox it turns off the tv fine. I've checked my settings, even reset my settings to make sure
    it's configured properly. Turn devices on is checked.
  6. Learnning Win User

Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

If I wasn't clear before, I'm sorry. Solution 3 is how my Xbox/TV/Cable Box is already setup.

Solution 4 doesn't make much sense to me because the sound distortion affects all TV, Games, and Apps. This only started happening 2 days ago when the update was installed.

Again...the sound distortion only happens AFTER turning the Xbox on again after turning it off.
Thema:

1. When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off. - Similar Threads - turned starting makeing

2. XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...: XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again on it's own and does this over and...
  3. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  4. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  5. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  6. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  7. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  8. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  9. Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...: Today I turned on the Xbox one after more than a month without turning it on, it turned on normally and started downloading and installing a 4.5 Gb update, when I finished downloading and...
  10. Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.: Xbox One won’t start it only makes the start up noise and doesn’t light up. Power brick is constantly red light and I have just gotten a replacement and it is also red light. I’ve switched rooms...