When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any...

Discus and support When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any information on it 06156c57-1888-4464-9afc-5dac020dabdc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gaiblexx, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Gaiblexx
    Gaiblexx Guest

When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any...

When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any information on it

:)

Gaiblexx, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any information on it

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gaiblexx

When you see this black screen… are you able to press a button. Go back to the Xbox dashboard or something similar?
    Or simply nothing? There is no option or similar to be selected ?

————

In the meantime try this:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  3. koukii813 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gaiblexx

When you see this black screen… are you able to press a button. Go back to the Xbox dashboard or something similar?
    Or simply nothing? There is no option or similar to be selected ?

————

In the meantime try this:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
    I have tried everything but now I've tried taking my profile off to see if that works but It won't let me add a new account i just get stuck on a Grey screen still
  4. WraithBC Win User

Error 0x8027025A

Also my Xbox 1 light started blinking when I turn it off, and now when I turn it on I'm getting a black screen and then error code 0x81c201c3.

I've had the console for about a year and a half.
  5. joe231510 Win User

0x80040900

I have the same error code but it happens when booting up my xbox then it goes to a black screen. I´m not able to find anything online except that it's an outlook error code. Hopefully some one can give us an answer.
  6. KadenKeith Win User

Error code when connecting to WiFi

I can BARELY get to any apps, very bad lag, if it even pulls up but most of the time the screen goes dim like its trying to pull up the app. Error code is 0x800700aa.

Also, when i turn on my xbox it takes a good minute on a black screen until it pulls up the Green Xbox screen.
Thema:

1. When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any... - Similar Threads - turn error code

2. I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “: When I turn on my XBox . It doesn’t connect to the tv and gives an error message of “INVALID FORMAT “ 7e5141c8-8e64-420c-842e-2135b617330a
  3. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  4. Xbox one X black screen when I try to turn on the console, error messages of E106 OR E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X black screen when I try to turn on the console, error messages of E106 OR E102: My Xbox one X was working just fine, but then in crashed during a game. I force the xbox one x off. Then when i try to turn it on, all I get is a black screen. I tried to factory reset the...
  5. After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009: Last update from 25.10.2021 broke my settings All the time the sound is set to be played with gamepad, sound with HDMI - disabled. Now the param for HDMI audio is set to "stereo without...
  6. XBOX ONE wont completely turn off, started with an error.

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE wont completely turn off, started with an error.: I woke up this morning to my xbox bringing up an error code (E100) with the options to troubleshoot or restart the xbox. I restarted it and even turned it off and turned it on but it wouldn't sign...
  7. Xbox One S, error code E106 and now won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S, error code E106 and now won't turn on: My sons Xbox showed the error code E106. Whilst going through the steps of this code, the box turned off. Now when I turn it on, it makes a weird scratchy noise and turns off again after a minute...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 nie chce sie włączyć wyskakuje błąd[Forza Horizon 4 won't turn on, an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 nie chce sie włączyć wyskakuje błąd[Forza Horizon 4 won't turn on, an error...: Podczas uruchomiania gry wyskakuje błąd "Aplikacja Forza Horizon 4 nie jest obecnie dostępna na Twoim koncie. Dołączamy kod błędu, gdyby był Ci potrzebny: 0x803F8001." [Translation - An error...
  9. Error Code 0x80a40019, Tried power cycle, restart, turn off and on router

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80a40019, Tried power cycle, restart, turn off and on router: I was having some issues today with re adding my acc to my xbox, i go to add new and it loads, but before that it shows 'Search for app in the store?', clicking either options shows 'Try again...
  10. Xbox One not starting up. When I turn it on, it says "Please try again" with error code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not starting up. When I turn it on, it says "Please try again" with error code ...: Xbox One not starting up. When I turn it on, it says "Please try again" with error code 0x80070013 69baffdf-ca26-42bf-a7d7-9c4717e020b3