When I turn on my xbox, it gives me this purple and green colors only.

Discus and support When I turn on my xbox, it gives me this purple and green colors only. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my Xbox, it only has a purple and green colors on it, this started to happen like back in 2018 when my moms friend gve me and my sister... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ava Ross, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Ava Ross
    Ava Ross Guest

When I turn on my Xbox, it only has a purple and green colors on it, this started to happen like back in 2018 when my moms friend gve me and my sister an Xbox 360 to share, it was all fine when we finished with it and after we came back,it had those colors ever since. The Xbox has been Like that ever since we left it up in my closet till the TV that it’s been used on passed along to me so I thought I can try it.

:)

Ava Ross, Mar 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

unfortunately if it's not the resolution it's the xbox.

try changing the video cable, and the tv to test.
  3. Ava Ross Win User

Hello! I tried this but nothing happened, dose it have anything to do with my input source? I’m trying other things before I go take it in for repairs.(Also the model is Xbox 360 pro if that’s what you were asking.)
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

What is your Xbox model? unplug it, wait two minutes and test again.

try this procedure too

If there is a disc in the console, eject it.

On your console, press and hold the Xbox  button for 10 seconds to turn it off.

Press and hold the Xbox  button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear a beep immediately and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash before the second beep. Don't let go until you hear the second beep or see the console boot into low-resolution mode (the Xbox boot screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you will need to press and hold both the Xbox  button and the Pair button as your console does not have an Eject button.

if none of that works, request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  5. SpecOperations9 Win User

Kinect players replace purple cases with green cases?

IDRC. I actually like the Purple/Green color scheme.
  6. veiledbythemist Win User

Star Wars Lightsaber Colors

I played with green until I could pick the crystal color, and then I went with purple.
Thema:

1. When I turn on my xbox, it gives me this purple and green colors only. - Similar Threads - turn gives purple

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.: I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it, so can you. Really like Xbox but if we don’t...
  4. What do I do, my Xbox one s digital turns on won’t fully power up, gives me a no signal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do, my Xbox one s digital turns on won’t fully power up, gives me a no signal...: My Xbox one S digital will turn on but won’t connect? I tried everything I could think off but I can’t fix the resolution issue if that is what it is since the connection button seems faulty, I...
  5. Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off.: I'm only asking because I get tired of my games being on quick resume but when they load up it puts me in the main menu or it'll act buggy no sound or it'll make me reset the game. When will we...
  6. Finally an option to turn off Dashboard-Sounds and Button-Sounds. Give us more accessibility

in XboX Insiders
    Finally an option to turn off Dashboard-Sounds and Button-Sounds. Give us more accessibility: Greetings. It was actually the DACH Xbox Twitter account redirected me here. It's no secret that I'm pretty disappointed that Xbox not only took this Xbox One Dashboard into the new generation for...
  7. Give the ability to "turn off" the power button on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Give the ability to "turn off" the power button on the console: I have young siblings who like to turn off the console while I am playing, and I never use the console button, opting to turn it on via the controller. It would be helpful to disable the button...
  8. xbox one turn on but does not give a picture on the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one turn on but does not give a picture on the TV: xbox one turns on but no picture on TV I use the hdmi cable that came along with the xbox all original it was working normally before What can it be? ae815adb-10d3-48ea-9548-e34f31d3ea05
  9. Trying to give a hard reset and xbox turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to give a hard reset and xbox turn off: My Xbox just does not turn more after the last update. He calls, gives signal on and off. I formatted to factory defaults and even worked, but then stopped working, and again on and off. I...
  10. Xbox one games turn red/disk drive failure/HDMI port no longer works (give customer service ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one games turn red/disk drive failure/HDMI port no longer works (give customer service ...: My Xbox One has failed completely. I will be honest to say my warranty expired. I bought my xbox Jan 2014, I started having disk drive problems in Sep. This was along with my games turning red. If...