When I try?

Discus and support When I try? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to connect to my Epic Games account, it says: YourXbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dániel Csiszár, Jan 24, 2025.

  1. When I try?


    When I try to connect to my Epic Games account, it says: YourXbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games account. What should I do in this case?

    :)
     
    Dániel Csiszár, Jan 24, 2025
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    When I try?

    Hi Dániel, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    We can only link one Microsoft Account to one Epic Account.

    We can't check this on the Xbox platform, it is done on the Epic webpage.

    Please, enter Epic website: epicgames.com/account/connected

    Go to Your Name > Account > Connections > Accounts

    If you still can't link your Microsoft account, you will need to open a support ticket with Epic support.

    https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

    I hope this helps.
  3. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

    When I try...

    It shows that your account is from the Xbox original.... How about you try to "Migrate" your account
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    When I try to sign in.

  5. Georges C. Win User

    Error when I try to purchase

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello AxeVandall, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or check the error that happens in your account when trying to buy the game.

    Try to make the purchase on another browse, if the error persists the ideal would be to contact Xbox Support via chat via the link below.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

    Code 80151011 when i try to sign in?

    Greetings!



    It is recommended that you do delete and re-download your profile, simply follow the guide below:



    1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select one of the following:
    • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements


    Once you have done that,
    Clear System Cache
    and do that process 3 times! Now, recover your profile.



    1.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

    2.Select Download Profile.

    If you're not seeing Download Profile, press X to sign out of your profile.



    Post back and let us know how it goes! ^_^
Thema:

When I try?

Loading...
  1. When I try? - Similar Threads - try

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  4. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  5. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  6. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  7. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  8. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  9. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]
  10. trying to understand the new badge

    in XboX Insiders
    trying to understand the new badge: I've been insider for 4 years, surely not the most active but I do come and go to help, is the badge not available for me or is it the distribution issues I've been reading? submitted by...