When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live

Discus and support When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to load an xbox 360 game on my xbox one using the game pass but when I go onto the game it disconnects me from xbox live and asks me to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollyJB19, Apr 14, 2020.

1. HollyJB19
    HollyJB19 Guest

When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live

I tried to load an xbox 360 game on my xbox one using the game pass but when I go onto the game it disconnects me from xbox live and asks me to sign in. When I click my account it says that my profile cant connect to xbox live on this console and that
    I should download it again. My account works fine on any non xbox 360 game and I've tried deleting the account and reconnecting it but nothing has worked. Help!

:)

HollyJB19, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  3. ALPHA10MEGA Win User

Matchmaking service Alert

I understand what your saying about Diablo III but the problem isn't the game. everytime I try to sign into my profile the xbox can't connect to xbox live. I delete my profile and it connects. I redownload my profile again when it trys to connect I get an
    error message 80151911. When I test the connection everything connects but it gives me a matchmaking error. The error not only applies to Dablo III but also Ghost. As a matter of fact even if I try connecting to Netflix it gives me an error message 80151911.
    Also one more thing regardless of the game im playing. I restored my xbox 360 to factory reset, why isn't allowing me to connect with xbox live with my profile? The console connects to xbox live without a profile. I hope this can clerify better the situation.
  4. nikapowerpt Win User

360 profile (for players that never had a 360 console)

Hi,

Thank you for your help, but after I select to download a profile, appears a message saying "can't connect to xbox live".

When I open the xbox guide menu, in the home tab appears "sign in (0 profiles)".

It seems the emulator is not recognizing my xbox one profile, because is not being able to connect to xbox live.

I tried with a different game but it didn't work either...

If I buy a 2nd hand xbox 360, is it possible to create a offline profile, put it in a USB stick and connect to the xbox one? and will the emulator be able to use that 360 profile through the manage storage option in the xbox guide home tab?
  5. Sterling_Cover Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.
    The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, and now it don't want to. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.

Usually I would just play my 360 games on the xbox 360, but unfortunately my xbox 360 can't run games due to a hardware malfunction.
  6. EustonPangel Win User

Xbox live error 80072751

Hi that for response I reset my network settings, cleared my cache deleted my profile restarted my console and router but still can't download my Xbox live profile enevn though when I do a Xbox live connectivity test is says connected. Still give same error when trying to download profile...

I tried creating other profile and resign up for Xbox live but then says it cannot connect to Xbox live. I'm at Whit's end here.
Thema:

1. When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - try 360 games

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  4. I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...: I try downloading on the Xbox app but it said I don’t own it 465673ad-1784-4085-9129-f0fd94075af5
  5. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  6. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  7. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  8. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...
  9. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  10. HELP TRYING TO PLAY 360 GAMES ON MY SERIES X

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP TRYING TO PLAY 360 GAMES ON MY SERIES X: Every time I try to download profile using the 360 menu using the 2 buttons at the same time (pause & back) from there it brings up the Xbox 360 menu when I press download profile it keeps telling...