When I try to use snipping tool or game bar while playing minecraft THE GAME MINIMIZES.

Discus and support When I try to use snipping tool or game bar while playing minecraft THE GAME MINIMIZES. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before it was working fine. And now it just doesnt work. It only screenshots the framed as in alt+tab or when you hover over it. Its so frustrating. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lock_Cone Larsson, Jan 22, 2025.

  1. When I try to use snipping tool or game bar while playing minecraft THE GAME MINIMIZES.


    Before it was working fine. And now it just doesnt work. It only screenshots the framed as in alt+tab or when you hover over it. Its so frustrating. I have tried turning off game mode. Im on Windows 11, if that helps.

    :)
     
    Lock_Cone Larsson, Jan 22, 2025
    #1
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

    Xbox Game Bar for PC - Online Presence not showing PC games

    Let's try the following procedures:

    1. Repair the Xbox Game Bar

    - Press Start and enter game bar to display the app, then choose App Settings.

    - Check the app settings of the Xbox Game Bar

    - Look for "Repair" and click the button.

    - Wait while the Xbox Game Bar is repaired by Windows.

    2. Reset the Xbox Game Bar

    - Press Start and enter game bar to display the app, then choose App Settings.

    - Check the app settings of the Xbox Game Bar

    - Look for "Reset" and click the button.

    - Wait while the app is reset, then try using it again.

    3. Reinstall Xbox Game Bar

    - Begin by right-clicking "Start" then select "Windows PowerShell (Admin)".

    - Next, copy and paste this command:

    Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

    The Game Bar will be removed from Windows.

    Restart your computer to complete the action.

    With the system back up, open the Windows Store and reinstall Xbox Game Bar:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-bar...

    If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool.

    Using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox

    Hi,

    The Companion App isn't the best tool to use to join or make parties with other PC and Xbox users now.

    You should try using Game Bar instead. Just press the Windows key and tap G to access the Game Bar.

    Xbox Game Bar
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox Game Bar

    Hi alkhe

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue. In order to do so, can you please explain in more detail what happens when you open the game bar? The Xbox game bar is an overlay that should appear over the game while
    it is in fullscreen. Are you saying that when you press Win + G while the game is running in fullscreen mode, that the Game Bar opens but closes the game? Does the game crash completely or does it just minimize the window?

    Please answer those questions for us and add any other information that would be helpful and we will be happy to further troubleshoot the issue.
  5. SergioGaspar Win User

    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

    the games that i launch in xbox for windows 10 in full screen when i need to look UP or Down always shows the windows bar or the top window to minimize the game, cant figure it out what to do and cant play inumerous games because of it.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    How to save a Gamercard as JPEG?

    You can use the snipping tool if your pc has one.
Thema:

When I try to use snipping tool or game bar while playing minecraft THE GAME MINIMIZES.

Loading...
  1. When I try to use snipping tool or game bar while playing minecraft THE GAME MINIMIZES. - Similar Threads - try snipping tool

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]