when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

Discus and support when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NobleJay, Nov 25, 2022.

1. NobleJay
    NobleJay Guest

when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good

:)

NobleJay, Nov 25, 2022
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

People cant hear me in game, but I hear them

3. KiD neru Win User

Check mic not muted.

Press guide button. Go to system on far right - cog symbol - select audio - there is a toggle switch in there for mic on/off.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

See if there is anything in the trouble shooter that can help you out.

If you can hear others in a party or game but they can't hear you, try these solutions.

Solution 1: Make sure your headset is not muted

Check that the orange LED light next to the mute button is not on.

Solution 2: Power cycle your Xbox One console

For help, see How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console.

Solution 3: Re-associate your controller with your profile

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Kinect & devices > Devices & accessories.
    3. Under Assigned to, choose your gamertag.

Solution 4: Verify the NAT type for your network

Network Address Translation (NAT) lets you hide your IP address from devices that are not on your network. For more info about NAT, see the "Current network status" section at Network
    settings on Xbox One

Solution 5: Test your Xbox One Chat Headset

To test the headset, start a party (requires internet connectivity) to test the audio:
    1. Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    3. Under Multiplayer, select Start a party. (You don't need to invite anyone for this test.)
    4. Make sure your mic is not muted in party chat.

Note You can use the Y button  on your controller to toggle mute on or off.

1. Make sure your headset is not muted and that the volume is turned up.
    2. Speak into the microphone. If your headset is working, you’ll see the ring around your gamerpic light up.

If you still can't hear your friends online after you've started a party, but you can hear sound while using in-game chat or another app like Skype, see You
    can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

Solution 6: Troubleshoot your connection

Check your connectivity by using the Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution

Link:
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-chat-headset
  5. RealZiritoBlue1 Win User

Try unplugging then replugging your mic back in.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

People cannot hear me on chat but I can hear them

Actually now there is an xbox live service alert going on regarding Xbox Live Core Services: signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account.

Affected platforms: Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox on other devices Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services: Signing into Xbox Live Xbox One and Xbox 360 Applications

Latest update:

Hey Xbox members, are you having problems seeing your friends, and setting up parties? We're aware of the problem, and working to resolve it. We'll let you know as soon as we know more.

You just have to wait till the issue is solved.
Thema:

1. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has... - Similar Threads - try game chat

2. PC freezes game I try to load up and then freezes my other applications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC freezes game I try to load up and then freezes my other applications: When I attempt to open a game up to play, the application will begin to load but it will freeze usually resulting in a black screen of that application. I can no longer hear my friends in discord...
  3. I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,: I have bought Grand Theft Auto 5, in my xbox series s and when i try to open it , it's not opening and asking if I have bought the app, and when i check the store it says i own it...
  4. Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game: The game just will not launch and I’ve tried everything a6474f1d-21f3-4b8b-b3a3-1b76634be2d5
  5. Whenever I try to start some Xbox games on my computer, they just load and say signing in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to start some Xbox games on my computer, they just load and say signing in...: for example, I tried to play Valheim today and it just opens a big screen that says "valheim" and in the bottom right it says signing in and never does anything. How do I fix this? I have done all...
  6. BSOD when trying to play select games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSOD when trying to play select games: I have a bsod error when trying to play the callisto protocol, the error is kernal_mode_heap_corruption this only happens in this game I have only tested one other game and it runs completely...
  7. Trying to Stream game chat on Twitch…

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Stream game chat on Twitch…: How do I? I’m streaming straight from my Xbox and stream can’t hear game chat tf Microsoft it’s not that hard how do I fix this? 418db665-d090-4980-b778-ce1ce6fbf114
  8. Im playing bo2 n i try going to game chat but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im playing bo2 n i try going to game chat but it doesnt work: When im on xbox one playing bo2 i seitch to game chat but cant talk to anyone 7a9e44ec-d779-4c46-8ce0-a5d2926638ea
  9. I can talk in party chat and here my friends but when I try to talk in game chat in any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can talk in party chat and here my friends but when I try to talk in game chat in any...: Like the title i can talk and communicate in party chat just fine, but when i switch to game chat for any game I can not talk. My voice doesnt come through or anything. I can see other players are...
  10. Trying to use two headsets to chat with wife (and other party members) in game on same XB1 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to use two headsets to chat with wife (and other party members) in game on same XB1 ...: We can hear other people talking, they can hear us talking. But she and I can't hear each other. This is a problem because of the noise cancelling headsets. She is using the XB1 stereo headset...