When I try to sign in to Facebook on angry birds 2 it just brings up the cookies and...

Discus and support When I try to sign in to Facebook on angry birds 2 it just brings up the cookies and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant sign in to angry birds 2 with Facebook and am stopped at the cookies screen with no option to log in. I have updated everything and un and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom Robinson1, May 13, 2023.

1. When I try to sign in to Facebook on angry birds 2 it just brings up the cookies and...

Cant sign in to angry birds 2 with Facebook and am stopped at the cookies screen with no option to log in.

I have updated everything and un and reinstalled angry birds 2 but it still doesn't work.

:)

Tom Robinson1, May 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

When I try to sign in to Facebook on angry birds 2 it just brings up the cookies and doesn't give me the option to sign in.

Hi Tom, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understood you need help with angry birds, I just want to let you know that if the problem is occurring only with this game you need to reach Rovio support

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft or the dedicated game support please visit the next thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Profile Merge

A phone factory reset will remove the account on there now. Then when you set up just sign up with your xbox live account information. You will loose the angry birds game though
  4. GypsyMic Win User

Do you hear game sounds after you're done playing?

You guys ever try playing angry birds while drunk? It's way more fun when you are loaded up with alcohol.

Seriously though kids, don't drink. Adults, angry birds drunk responsibly.
  5. HeatGuyStu-E71E477E- Win User

Lumia 920 problems connecting to Live on some games

No, no error codes it just tells me to sign in to my profile on Angry Birds and Shark Dash when I'm already signed in...very strange. And annoying!
  6. MJS89 Win User

What apps would you like to see on the 360 with the new dash

an app that brings back the blades and non of these crap dashboards we've had since

and angry birds
Thema:

When I try to sign in to Facebook on angry birds 2 it just brings up the cookies and...

1. When I try to sign in to Facebook on angry birds 2 it just brings up the cookies and... - Similar Threads - try sign Facebook

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  6. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  9. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  10. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...