When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...

Discus and support When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code: "The Application was unable to start correctly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaHi_Infinity, May 18, 2021.

1. When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...

When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:

"The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000369). Click OK to close the application."

I am unable to find anything relating to this error code via internet search or searching on the MS support community. Can you advise why I can't run this program?

I've actually played this game before on this very same PC - although it may have been installed on a different hard drive - It ran great, my machine had no issues running at 60+FPS.

Thanks for the help!

:)

MaHi_Infinity, May 18, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

how do vulkan games like doom eternal run on xbox

doom eternal runs open GL on the xbox, you get the option on pc to run vulkan or open gl
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cant download any game pass games onto pc.

Doom Eternal is available for the console through Game Pass, but not PC.
  4. RuanBlignaut Win User

Starfield Problems

I am trying to preinstall the game through my xbox pc game pass but keep getting the following error code (0x80070005).
  5. tcrussell436 Win User

Doom Eternal Download Error

I tried your suggestions and the ones above and am still receiving the same error. The issue I've seen from most of my research is that the actual Doom Eternal game is split into battlemode, and campaign and when trying to install Doom Eternal Standard Edition (PC) there is some issue with the order. This was confirmed from reddit threads MONTHS ago, and it is still an ongoing issue. I have tried every order in downloading and I am still receiving 0x803fb107(an error that isn't even listed in the error code information page for Microsoft). I don't understand how this can't be resolved as steam seems to have none of these issues with installation.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC. It doesn't change what games are available on Game Pass. Doom Eternal is available with Game Pass for PC.
Thema:

When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...

1. When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:... - Similar Threads - try run Doom

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  4. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  5. When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The graphics card is a Radeon RX 580. All of the games are configured in System | Display | Graphics to run on high performance. The 4 games I'll have as examples are...
  6. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  7. Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...: So I use windows 7 and I upgraded to windows 10 and when i'm on windows 7 i tried to play it lags so MUCH and I upgrade to windows 10 now it also lags is this because my CPU? because i'm using i5...
  8. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50
  9. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...
  10. I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox: Hello, I’m trying to sign up for Ubisoft+ on my Xbox series s. I follow the link provided and follow the steps to link my Ubisoft account to my gamer tag. After signing into Ubisoft it brings...