When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to...

Discus and support When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can you please fix this thank you 8b3334d0-6797-4eb8-97cb-a6d3c010aef7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Megan M1, Feb 6, 2023.

  1. Megan M1
    Megan M1 Guest

    When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to...


    can you please fix this thank you

    :)
     
    Megan M1, Feb 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to settings it says"temporary problem with services" so i check xbox enforcement and i have no history of suspensions

    Hi Megan, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

    1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. XxCityKillahxX Win User

    loading freeze when waiting for game to start

    no it freezes when it is loading a map ... it will have the circle loading thingy and thats all .. i can play on some maps but it summit comes up ... it wont go to it . or array .
  4. connor baggs Win User

    Why is this happening/how do I fix this problem

    When i removed the account it did remove but now when i try to add it back it just loads forever and then eventually the loading ring goes away and it's just a dark Grey screen
  5. Ahmed Tumia Win User

    Help Xbox not updating!

    i did it but it still wont work its just a blank bar not loading anything and when ever the xbox loads up i get the error code 80151907
  6. warmachinetws2 Win User

    My Xbox One connects to the internet and pass all the tests, but does not connect to Live.

    i started having this issue yesterday evening. i can connect to the internet and the test says everything is good, but my live profile icon wont load, when i try to run an app it wont boot up and when i go to play a game it says i don't have a connection...
Thema:

When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to...

Loading...
  1. When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to... - Similar Threads - try reply loading

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]