When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to...

Discus and support When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can you please fix this thank you 8b3334d0-6797-4eb8-97cb-a6d3c010aef7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Megan M1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Megan M1
    Megan M1 Guest

When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to...

can you please fix this thank you

:)

Megan M1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to settings it says"temporary problem with services" so i check xbox enforcement and i have no history of suspensions

Hi Megan, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. XxCityKillahxX Win User

loading freeze when waiting for game to start

no it freezes when it is loading a map ... it will have the circle loading thingy and thats all .. i can play on some maps but it summit comes up ... it wont go to it . or array .
  4. connor baggs Win User

Why is this happening/how do I fix this problem

When i removed the account it did remove but now when i try to add it back it just loads forever and then eventually the loading ring goes away and it's just a dark Grey screen
  5. Ahmed Tumia Win User

Help Xbox not updating!

i did it but it still wont work its just a blank bar not loading anything and when ever the xbox loads up i get the error code 80151907
  6. warmachinetws2 Win User

My Xbox One connects to the internet and pass all the tests, but does not connect to Live.

i started having this issue yesterday evening. i can connect to the internet and the test says everything is good, but my live profile icon wont load, when i try to run an app it wont boot up and when i go to play a game it says i don't have a connection...
Thema:

1. When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to... - Similar Threads - try reply loading

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  10. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e