When I try to purchase diamonds in the Fishdom game it says I allready own them

Discus and support When I try to purchase diamonds in the Fishdom game it says I allready own them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to purchase diamonds in the Fishdom game it says I allready own them 1671bf67-5b98-486a-9adc-e317cbfe9ca5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David dean4, Mar 28, 2023.

1. David dean4
    David dean4 Guest

:)

David dean4, Mar 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Try changing the payment method.

Try purchasing on another device using your Microsoft account.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Games say I need gamepass when I own them

Hello There ! I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Then, select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

After you will need to perform a quick power cycle on your console, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  4. wjcastle2003 Win User

i dont have my game

when i open my purchase history it says that i have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but when i try to go into the store it says i dont own the game

i have tried everything in the replies but none of them worked
  5. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Well hello there!

I cant se anything with fallout 3

In order history or license history.

IF i try to redeem The code again it just says that The kode is allready redeemed.

In The appstore it shows that i own the game. But i cant start The game on the consol
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

Purchased games not showing I own them.

Try a hard reset on your xbox console
Thema:

1. When I try to purchase diamonds in the Fishdom game it says I allready own them - Similar Threads - try purchase diamonds

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  5. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  6. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  7. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...