When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

Discus and support When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So. as written in the title, I get this error when I try making a looking for group post. I tried reseting the app and everything, but it didn't solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SplashFruitMC, May 1, 2022.

1. When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

So. as written in the title, I get this error when I try making a looking for group post. I tried reseting the app and everything, but it didn't solve the issue. Any help is much appreciated! Here's a screenshor if it helps:

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem... [​IMG]

:)

SplashFruitMC, May 1, 2022
  2. SplashFruitMC Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Done that and it still won't let me post.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Add a phone number and you need to verify it
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SplashFruitMC! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please confirm that you have the join clubs option active in your privacy settings

https://account.xbox.com/settings

After that log in here

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

And add a contact method to your profile, this would verify your account and you will be able to create post again
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Sure, then you will need to contact direct support, on the Xbox contact us site, don't select community answers, choose support agent
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

In the account information section
Thema:

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

1. When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem... - Similar Threads - try post Looking

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  4. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  5. How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...: How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser anyone i have tried everything 5cda69eb-7a72-4b54-93fc-5a0242610ae4
  6. I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.: I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It says There was a problem posting your looking for group, and when I try to join one, it says that it was deleted. I tried...
  7. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  8. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009
  9. Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...: Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox series S console the game doesn't boot-up, crashes right after opening the game title....
  10. Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...: Getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a clean recruitment post in the Gems of War Club. See screenshot [img] 37241ebe-2f87-4e96-a3cc-351c16b67ec5