When I try to play enlisted on my Xbox. It keeps kicking me out, and I tried restarting my...

Discus and support When I try to play enlisted on my Xbox. It keeps kicking me out, and I tried restarting my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can somebody help me with this bug? bdeef975-11d9-46cc-b14e-47b79293f22e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G&JK+4=family, Jan 6, 2023.

1. When I try to play enlisted on my Xbox. It keeps kicking me out, and I tried restarting my...

Can somebody help me with this bug?

:)

G&JK+4=family, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When I try to play enlisted on my Xbox. It keeps kicking me out, and I tried restarting my Xbox, and deleting enlisted and reinstalling it.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. AchingHail2666 Win User

Xbox One won't Sign in + other issues (Internet is Working) [Pa.]

Been having the same problems since the update, 100% packet loss wired or not, party chat gets blocked sometimes. I can play for a few minutes and then it kicks me out of games. Did the reset on everything and it let me play for a while yesterday. Try to
    play today, I could only complete one Iron Banana match, kicked me out of the other ones. I have to keep restarting my console so I can play for a few minutes until it kicks me out again.
  4. DeonVan Pletzen Win User

Red dead redepmtion 2 not starting

I tried it but also does not work, still keeps kicking me out when i try to start the game
  5. xxxACE420xxx Win User

Need help with sign in on another Xbox

I did this and set both up xbox’s as my home xbox but it still kicks one of us out of our accounts when we try and play certain games...like we both play rainbow six and it will keep him under his account login while playing but when he goes to fortnite
    it will kick me out personally out of my xbox saying “account logged in another xbox” (or something on the lines of that). I also dont even play fortnite to begin with so im just trying to figure out a way we both can play our own games without kicking each
    other out
  6. samwilzrhcp Win User

Having very frustrating problems with XBOX Live

Hey there, thankyou for the reply, i tried your suggestion but to no avail. I have tried a LIVE connection test numerous of times and it always says i have a good connection. I keep trying my games but it just ends in me being kicked out the game and it
    signs me out of XBOX live.
Thema:

When I try to play enlisted on my Xbox. It keeps kicking me out, and I tried restarting my...

1. When I try to play enlisted on my Xbox. It keeps kicking me out, and I tried restarting my... - Similar Threads - try play enlisted

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  10. my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...: my internet is good, other accounts work fine, but my account doesn’t work with the online games or enlisted, we have game pass, again, other accounts work fine so it’s not a issue with “whoever...