When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”

Discus and support When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have not been banned or punished in anyway so I’m not sure why I cannot use Xbox LIVE for the 360 ? I even played BO2 zombies a few months ago and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Colin Vawter, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Colin Vawter
    Colin Vawter Guest

When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”

I have not been banned or punished in anyway so I’m not sure why I cannot use Xbox LIVE for the 360 ? I even played BO2 zombies a few months ago and it worked fine. Saw a thread with the same issue and the steps to resolve it did not work for me. Maybe this was due to the fact that I am using an Xbox1 and the other user was using an Xbox Series X?? Please help I want to run zombies with the lads!!!

:)

Colin Vawter, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Colin Vawter Win User

I have both. I’ve been playing online in other games and I’m assuming the normal 15$ a month game pass is the ultimate or whatever. I’ve been having it and haven’t changed my membership in years.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription?
  4. madchaos079 Win User

Account not allowed on Xbox live

When I try to play on Xbox live with my new account I get a message saying 'the current profile is not allowed I play on Xbox live'
  5. StarboardOwl8 Win User

Can't access Xbox Live

Hey! When I am on cod advanced warfare, I want to play online but when I press the Xbox Live multiplayer it says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" how can I fix the problem?
  6. Justin (Lord Gaming) Win User

call of duty advance war fighter

I have a problem with AW too but I cant play online! It says "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"! Please Help!
Thema:

1. When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE” - Similar Threads - try play BO2

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  7. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  8. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  9. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  10. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29