when i try to play battlefield 4 online it kicks me off

Discus and support when i try to play battlefield 4 online it kicks me off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone have the answer? i have an xbox360 arcade, it plays almost all of my others games but not battlefield, i can play the missions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by socialpsycho267, Dec 9, 2014.

1. when i try to play battlefield 4 online it kicks me off

does anyone have the answer? i have an xbox360 arcade, it plays almost all of my others games but not battlefield, i can play the missions no problem. any ideas??

:)

socialpsycho267, Dec 9, 2014
  2. XoDuckyXo
    XoDuckyXo Guest
    Disc not reading

I keep trying to play Ghost and everytime i try to start it, it kicks me back to the home screen. Im having the same issue for Battlefield 4 and Deadrising.

XoDuckyXo, Dec 9, 2014
  3. Gazz2311
    Gazz2311 Guest
    Is your Live down?

Mines signs in ok but any game i try to play online it kicks me off and says you must be signed in to play xbox live matches wtf is going on

Gazz2311, Dec 9, 2014
  4. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest

Don't know how you're even doing that. the arcade doesn't have a harddrive and I'm pretty sure you'd need one to hold the 15gig of patches and DLC required to play this game online

vibroluxor, Dec 9, 2014
  5. vibroluxor Win User

Don't know how you're even doing that. the arcade doesn't have a harddrive and I'm pretty sure you'd need one to hold the 15gig of patches and DLC required to play this game online
  6. Slimmagnifico Win User

keep getting kicked off xbox live when i start mass effect 3

The past week Battlefield 2 online play is doing the same thing, it either kicks me out while joining a game or after playing for 10 mins max it kicks me out. Don't want to mess with buying BF3 or MW3 if I can't play longer than 5-10 mins online.
  7. CT2387 Win User

Connection issue

I am having this issue with MW3 only. It either gives me a MW3 server down when I try to connect to a match even though I have friends playing, or kicks me out of live all together while trying to connect to a match and I have to log in again. Haven't been
    able to play this game online in two months. Matter of fact I haven't played the online version at all. Thought it might be the router, but Battlefield and Netflix work great.
  8. StandardDefault Win User

Gold Membership

While playing Battlefield 4 the other day I was kicked off of Xbox Live. When I went to play again a prompt came up telling me I needed Xbox Live Gold to play and asked if I wanted to join xbox live gold. I have had xbox live gold for 8 years. Not thinking
    anything I said yes to the prompt because I wanted to play battlefield and next thing I know my 8 year tenure has been reset to zero. Can this be fixed?
  9. Gazz2311 Win User

Is your Live down?

Mines signs in ok but any game i try to play online it kicks me off and says you must be signed in to play xbox live matches wtf is going on
Thema:

1. when i try to play battlefield 4 online it kicks me off - Similar Threads - try play battlefield

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b