When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

Discus and support When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManoKN, May 22, 2023.

1. ManoKN
    ManoKN Guest

When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page

:)

ManoKN, May 22, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where I started what should I do

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Have you tried a different browser?

Also, try clearing the browser cache and cookies. follow the steps in this link.

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/...

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-delete-cookies-...

Try disabling the extensions as well to see if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-e...

If you are using Chrome:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/329621...

For firefox:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-fi...

Now if the problem still persists, Uninstall the browser and then reinstall it again.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Ash268 Win User

How do we get Minecoins to show up on account?

So sorry for the delay! Yes when I login to MY microsoft account it shows ONE of the cards under "Order History" and says "completed". My daughters' accounts are connected to mine so if I try to login under their accounts it re-directs it to mine.
  4. ShaneHepburn Win User

Unable to verify alias email on microsoft account

I am trying to add an alias email to my microsoft account. When I click the "verify" button it sends the new alias email a message. However, when I click the verify link it takes me to the microsoft login page, after I login it takes be to a "basic account
    information" page but it never Verifies the new alias email on my original account page.

Please help. thanks
    Hello AdrianPalan.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums I would recommend follow this troubleshoot https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12429/microsoft-account-sign-in-cant

or contact
    Xbox Support

thanks

Shane
  5. nortatron Win User

Error 0x80004005 Minecraft on macOS

> When I try to login to minecraft.net with my microsoft account, same thing: I keep getting back to the login page.

Same! Following post.
  6. Ramonash Win User

cant log into the xbox website

When I try to link my Capcom ID with my Microsoft account sometimes it takes me to the Microsoft sign in page and after I sign in it takes me to the previous capcom Id page and tells me that An unexpected error has occurred and that if I want to link a different Microsoft account, sign out or log out on the Xbox network site. And takes me to the Xbox website in which I try to login my account but can’t , I didn’t face any problem when I tried to link my capcom Id with my ps or steam accounts
Thema:

1. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where... - Similar Threads - try login Microsoft

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?: So i recently got a new laptop and wanted to get Java on here so I could play. I went into Minecraft.net to download it but each time I tried to login the page would refresh and just take me back...
  5. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  6. when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this"

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this": I am connected to the internet and everything else works fine like google steam etc. but i am trying to login to things like minecraft or the game bar and it keeps telling me i am not connected to...
  7. Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.: Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error....
  8. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...
  9. I tried to login to dragon city with my microsoft account, but when it's loading, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to login to dragon city with my microsoft account, but when it's loading, the game...: Everytime I tried to login to dragon city, it always said "internet error" after the pop up shows. I tried reinstalling, resetting, even restart my pc. It didn't work. I also tried using different...
  10. I tried to change my Microsoft email account and couldn't login to the old one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to change my Microsoft email account and couldn't login to the old one.: So today I try to change my minecraft email to my main account so I go into youtube to find a way to change it. I start by going to https://account.microsoft.com/security -> Login to my *** Die...