When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the...

Discus and support When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just one account on my Xbox does this 19c6b0a4-f846-4f52-9a05-7eb6cce4f380 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steve Bosworth, Jan 12, 2023.

1. When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the...

Just one account on my Xbox does this

:)

Steve Bosworth, Jan 12, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the other accounts on my Xbox work fine

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The error message "you'll need internet for this" typically indicates a problem with the Xbox's connection to the internet. However, since other accounts on the same console are able to connect, it suggests that the issue is specific to your account.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this issue:

-Try clearing the cache on your console. Go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

-Sign out of your account and sign back in.

-Check if your Xbox Live subscription is expired or if you have any pending balance.

-Check your Xbox Live account status by visiting the Xbox Live service status website.

-Remove your account from the console and re-add it.

-Reset your router and modem, unplug it for a few minutes then plug it back in.

If none of these steps resolves the problem, It could be caused by an issue with the Xbox Live servers, in this case, the best course of action is to wait and try again later. Alternatively, you may reach out to Xbox support for more assistance. They will be able to check your account status and further troubleshoot the issue.

Remember to have your Xbox account email address, the gamertag and the serial number of your console available.
  3. nico1122345 Win User

"You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account.

I don't think you understand. I'm logged in on the web already, its the launcher and other Microsoft services giving me this error. I don't mean to be rude, but the instructions you gave me are things most people would have already done before making a post like this. This issue I think is more so rooted in my broken account, so I don't know if this was the best place to post it anymore, but thank you for trying to help anyway.
  4. Ana William Win User

"You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account.

Thanks for the solution, I will tried
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello nico1122345,

We appreciate for your patience and apology for the confusion.

If this is an account issue, then we would like to suggest that first uninstall/reinstall the Minecraft launcher, Microsoft store app and also your profile.

If still this does not work or if you have tried it already with no avail, then the best approach is to create a ticket to Minecraft. Contact Us | Minecraft Help

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you find accurate resolution.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. piotr bednarczyk Win User

i have already tried i dont know what to do please help me
Thema:

When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the...

1. When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the... - Similar Threads - try log onto

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  5. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  6. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  7. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  8. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...
  9. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  10. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6