When I try to log in it says "please sign in with you previously connected Microsoft...

Discus and support When I try to log in it says "please sign in with you previously connected Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help meeeeee. BTW this is on PS4 63b347de-929d-419c-9111-61006a048aa0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cayde zylks, Mar 8, 2023.

1. cayde zylks
    cayde zylks Guest

When I try to log in it says "please sign in with you previously connected Microsoft...

Help meeeeee. BTW this is on PS4

:)

cayde zylks, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

hey,thanks for responding,i cant log in my minecraft account,but my psn account is fine

it says “Oops! Looks like this account is allready connected”

“Please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account”
  3. DeniqL Win User

When I try to log in it says "please sign in with you previously connected Microsoft account"but I don't remember the password or the email.Pls help me

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Do you remmber if you registered either an alternative email or phone number to the account?
  4. m0NkYViRuS Win User

xbox live

when i log on to play black ops on live lets me sign in then says lost connection please try again, when live test one line said service alert
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

1. When I try to log in it says "please sign in with you previously connected Microsoft... - Similar Threads - try log says

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  7. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  8. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  9. Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite: I am unable to go on fortnite as it says unable to log in i am very angry at this so is there anything you can do to fix this i have tried so many troubleshooting steps but still it isn't working....
  10. Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?: I tried going to a server and it said "log in to Xbox to join this server". I already have an Xbox account but it says this. I don't have an Xbox console tho. Maybe that's why? I need answers...