When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid...

Discus and support When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I download my profile to my Xbox 360 e997ce71-6074-49c8-9ad1-d4b20e3ae2d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christopher Smith5, Dec 4, 2022.

1. When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid...

How can I download my profile to my Xbox 360

:)

Christopher Smith5, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Juxtapose13 Win User

Error 80151103, Unable to Consistantly Connect to Xbox LIVE

Hello everyone,

Just to update:

Yesterday I was able to try my Profile on another Xbox 360 console, one here at the office.

It's an Xbox 360 Elite model, and my Profile downloaded without issue. I then did _not_ remember my Microsoft Account password and set up my standard Pass Code, and when I tried to log in again, the 801 error came up just like on my Xbox 360 Pro console
    at home.

When I have a chance to try a different account on my console at home, I'll post the results as well.

Thanks!
  3. Skyrider Y Win User

I can't download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

I have the same problem here, the olny way around this is downloading the game USING an Xbox 360, and then it will show up on your Xbox One. Even with credits on my microsoft account, the Xbox One asks for a valid payment method, but the 360 don't.
  4. WeeZaliban Win User

Unable to remain connected to XBL

When I try to download my profile, I enter my email address associated with my profile, and then I'm disconnected.

This world is very close to seeing one less Xbox 360 Elite as a whole.
  5. wintersdawn Win User

is xbox live ending for 360

My main concern is when my Xbox 360 needs to download an update to play an old xbox game or even a xbox 360 game. Is this a valid concern?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid credentials but I can sign in using the same password on my mobile apps

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Christopher

Are you receiving an error code when you try to download your profile on Xbox 360?
    If yes, which one?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid...

1. When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid... - Similar Threads - try download Microsoft

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  4. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  5. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  6. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  7. Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.: I'm trying to download multiple captures from the Xbox network onto my Moto G stylus. I've successfully downloaded nearly 60 Gigabytes worth of footage and only now have I ran into a problem, I...
  8. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  9. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  10. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7