When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

Discus and support When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SsnakeZz✔, Jan 26, 2024.

1. SsnakeZz✔
    SsnakeZz✔ Guest

When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else?

:)

SsnakeZz✔, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit something went wrong” then I try again later and it still doesn’t work

Hello SsnakeZz✔ my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through. I was researching Xbox Support regarding this error and found this article (https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-issues-in -the-xbox-mobile-app#:~:text=Close%20the%20app%C3%B3n%20from%20the,and%20select%20Storage%20%3E%20Delete%20cache%C3%A9) where it shows that the Solution to the problem can be resolved by following these steps:

"On Android devices:

After you've tried each of the following troubleshooting steps, try opening the app again. If the app continues to crash or won't open, try the next step.

Note Menu options and hierarchy may vary between different versions and manufacturers.

Close the app from the recent apps menu.

Restart the phone.

Clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, and select Storage > Clear cache.

Clear the app storage and try again. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, and select Storage > Clear storage.

Uninstall and reinstall the game. Press the app icon until the option to Uninstall appears. Then, reinstall the app from the Play Store.

Note If the Xbox mobile app crashes when you select a game to play, check that you haven't set a custom DPI on your device. The use of custom DPI is not currently supported.

On IOS Devices:

After you've tried each of the following troubleshooting steps, try opening the app again. If the app continues to crash or won't open, try the next step.

Note Menu options and hierarchy may vary between different versions and manufacturers.

Close the application.

Restart the phone.

Uninstall and reinstall the game. Press the app icon until the option to Delete app appears. Then, reinstall the app from the App Store."

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/games...e-xbox-mobile-app#:~:text=Cierra la aplicaci% C3%B3n%20from%20the,and%20select%20Storage%20%3E%20Clear%20cache%C3%A9

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Jesse3G Win User

Series X registered as Xbox One

No change. When I go into details the system type says "Xbox One".

When I use the Microsoft Store app and try to install to my Series X, the relavent option says XBOX - even though the name I gave my system is "Series X".
  4. wyksmo Win User

“Enable remote features” checkbox unchecks itself every time I exit the menu.

Hi,

As stated, the only error messages I am getting are on the Xbox app for my iPhone. When I try to add an existing console to the Xbox app for remote play I get as far as naming the Xbox and once I press next it says “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong.”

I opened up the remote play option in the settings menu on my Xbox and the "Enable remote features" checkbox was once again unchecked.

You mentioned setting my console to Sleep mode however sleep mode was already enabled.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app from my phone and then after signing back in I tried to add a console. I want to specify that I am adding an existing console. I got through the whole setup up until hitting next after I chose the name of my Xbox and it gives me a "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong."

The weird thing is, my Xbox shows up in the "Consoles" section of my library. I fully closed and reopened the app and my Xbox disappeared from the "Consoles" section of my library.

I honestly believe this issue may be on your guys' end because even now the "Enable remote features" checkbox in the settings app on my Xbox Series X is still unchecking itself.

I would like to mention that when I test remote play on my Xbox Series X I get all the green checkmarks apart from the network type. My network type has a triangle with an exclamation point in the middle and says "Network type: Wireless. Interference on your home network might get in the way of playing remotely." next to it. I do not think should cause an issues however because when I opened the Xbox app on my iPhone and tested remote play after going through the whole setup process even after getting the "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." error after naming my Xbox, remote play worked. I fully closed and reopened the app on my iPhone and the console was gone once again. I quit the settings menu on my Xbox Series X and then reopened it and went back to the remote play settings and the "Enable remote features" checkbox was still unchecked.

I've tried power cycling my Xbox and to no avail.

I seriously think I have found a bug in either Xbox Series X's OS or the Xbox app.

Edit: I just tried using my iPhone as a remote control for my Xbox and when I press any button it gives me a red triangle with an exclamation point. Underneath said caution sign it says "Try again soon" and underneath that it says "Can't connect right now." I see no reason for this to be happening. Do keep in mind that every single time I try this I have to go through the whole remote play setup from my Xbox app including the sections you have to complete on the console.
  5. Allen Spector1 Win User

Xbox 360 connectivity

Hi, Rodrigo and thank you. Firstly, these games are not only not on the list but when I try them on Xbox series X it says this game cannot be played on this device. In looking further most of it has to do with licensing issues. Secondly, I’m sorry for any confusion, but I use my phone as a mobile hotspot, meaning that I can connect to the Internet by selecting my iPhone for the Internet connection when using other devices they connect to the Internet by using my 5G device. The iPhone is actually how other devices access the Internet.

Maybe this will help to clarify what I’m trying to do. From Google.““can I use my iPhone as a mobile hotspot for other devices? Answer: You can use Personal Hotspot to share a cellular internet connection from your iPhone to other devices. Personal Hotspot is useful when the other devices don't have internet access from a Wi-Fi network.”

I do not use an ISP all of my devices. Use my phone as a mobile hotspot. When I use the iPhone with the Xbox series X my iPhone shows up on the network connections list. There is no such list when I go to set up my network connection with the Xbox 360..

I hope this helps to clarify and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you Again
  6. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
Thema:

1. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit... - Similar Threads - try connect mobile

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work: I have tried this now for a few hours still not working but when I use someone else’s it works fine I have my mobile hotspot working fine but still won’t connect it just says cannot connect to...
  9. Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...: Please tell me and help 1de7d1b1-e699-40da-9901-5cd5f64c1541
  10. Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....: I’m trying to connect my existing console to my phone. It tells me to turn it on and sign in. I do so, then it tells me to “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. Several months pass and this...