When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error

Discus and support When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue adding NMS to LGhub as I don't have ownership. How do I get around this? [img] c15b372e-1189-4442-b10e-8436ec6b6ac8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorSmith1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. TrevorSmith1
    TrevorSmith1 Guest

When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error

I am having an issue adding NMS to LGhub as I don't have ownership. How do I get around this?
    When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error [​IMG]

:)

TrevorSmith1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I found strange that the ownership thing is not working for you.
    If you don’t mind try creating a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there.

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...

But once you create the new user, please restart the PC and sign in that user directly once the PC restarts
  3. TrevorSmith1 Win User

Attempted to take ownership on the XBOX folder. everything EXCEPT the .exe files changed. ALL of the .exe files in that folder did not change they all had the same error " Failed to enumerate... Access denied. I can't even change anything with the permissions section either. All grayed out.
  4. TrevorSmith1 Win User

No go. Error pops up no matter what I try. If I try to take ownership of the file directly. All options are grayed out.
    [​IMG]
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Trevor

This is normal, usually all the games available in the Microsoft store / Xbox app are protected.

You can try taking ownership of the folder and then try to add the game to LGHub
    Please follow this article for this purpose
    https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-11-own-fol...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Trevor, try taking ownership of the XboxGames folder itself and not only the .exe
Thema:

1. When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error - Similar Threads - try add app

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  4. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  5. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  6. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  7. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  8. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66
  9. Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong: When I try to re-add my Xbox X to the Xbox App on multiple iPhones, I get an error "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong". This happens no matter how many times I restart, the console is...
  10. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459