When I try to access my full game library on my Series X, as of today it just says “We’re...

Discus and support When I try to access my full game library on my Series X, as of today it just says “We’re... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t find a solution to this anywhere, I’m very annoyed, I have loads of games that I have BOUGHT and now cannot access. I’ve restarted the console,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eiledon80, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Eiledon80
    Eiledon80 Guest

When I try to access my full game library on my Series X, as of today it just says “We’re...

I can’t find a solution to this anywhere, I’m very annoyed, I have loads of games that I have BOUGHT and now cannot access. I’ve restarted the console, unplugged it, removed the alternate MAC address and even removed and re-added my account to the console. All the apparent “solutions” have not worked. How can I get my games back?

:)

Eiledon80, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When I try to access my full game library on my Series X, as of today it just says “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and validate if they're showing as "completed".

Once confirmed, I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. dempup Win User

Backward compatible, What old game(s) would you like to see?

SO many great games and would love to have full access to the complete xbox library. Hopefully the Series X's backwards compatibility is going to support as many as possible.
  4. Seth Pennell Win User

Why when I try to join a friend in gta 5 does it tell me to show the game in Microsoft store ?

We’re both playing the series x and s version but it just says mine on a different version I might try uninstalling and reinstalling it but I think it will just reinstall the same version
  5. Mikesters982 x Win User

Xbox Series X Game Share Not Working

I recently purchased an Xbox Series X, I game share with a friend and assumed we had to do all the Home Xbox stuff again.
    I added his account and made my Series X his Home Xbox and he added my account and made his Xbox my Home Xbox.

However, he has access to both of our libraries whereas I only have access to just my library and we have no clue as to why this is.
    He then removed my account and tried again and still Game Sharing isn't working.

Unsure if its a bug/issue with the Series X or not but another friend of mine got an Series X and hasn't had issues with Game Sharing with his brother.

I'd appreciate some help with this, I'll be visiting my friend soon who I'm Game Sharing with to see if it was done correctly or not.
    For what it’s worth, I have the exact same issue as you described, even down to my friend having access to my library but not the other way around. This issue has only started very recently as well.
  6. KyIronHorseman Win User

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
Thema:

1. When I try to access my full game library on my Series X, as of today it just says “We’re... - Similar Threads - try access full

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  5. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  6. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  9. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  10. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....