When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game...

Discus and support When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, The system say I already own PUBG, but I never installed, even the free version. How can I redeem my 25 digit code? The game don't start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EDUMANILHA, Apr 20, 2018.

1. EDUMANILHA
    EDUMANILHA Guest

Hello, The system say I already own PUBG, but I never installed, even the free version. How can I redeem my 25 digit code? The game don't start the download...Thanks!

:)

EDUMANILHA, Apr 20, 2018
  2. Erad1caterft
    Erad1caterft Guest
    Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

Also I just got the email for the 25 digit code, and when I put it in, it says the code has already been used. How can I fix this?!

Erad1caterft, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Destiny Beta Key

Same problem I type in the 25 digit code in the store "use a code" and it says "something went wrong" i try it on this website in the redeem a code section it says "somethign went wrong".

I have three 25 digit codes straight from my bungie account.... this is BS

MistyKitty92828, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The game is currently free to play through tomorrow. That might be throwing it off. If you've been trying through the console, try redeeming the code through the website. Or wait until the free play weekend is over.

Smwutches, Apr 21, 2018
  5. EDUMANILHA
    EDUMANILHA Guest
    That's what I thought! I'll will wait! thanks!

EDUMANILHA, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The game is currently free to play through tomorrow. That might be throwing it off. If you've been trying through the console, try redeeming the code through the website. Or wait until the free play weekend is over.
  7. EDUMANILHA Win User

That's what I thought! I'll will wait! thanks!
  8. Erad1caterft Win User

Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

Also I just got the email for the 25 digit code, and when I put it in, it says the code has already been used. How can I fix this?!
  9. MistyKitty92828 Win User

Destiny Beta Key

Same problem I type in the 25 digit code in the store "use a code" and it says "something went wrong" i try it on this website in the redeem a code section it says "somethign went wrong".

I have three 25 digit codes straight from my bungie account.... this is BS
  10. Mister Rush Win User

wegen meine xbox liv

Hi wortmann123,

If this code is only 1 year old, it should not be an issue unless it is a promotional code. Is it in a 25 digit format though as explained above? Does it say it is invalid or it has already been used when you try to redeem it? Let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

1. When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game... - Similar Threads - try digit code

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...: The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points. 2dc7fd26-e8b1-4584-a30e-9b77e03b2d2b
  4. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  5. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...: i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at...
  6. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  7. Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...: Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new gamertag system but every time it makes the number part of my gamertag and not my ID....
  8. I purchased the digital version version of msfs 2020 several days ago. I am trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the digital version version of msfs 2020 several days ago. I am trying to...: I purchased MSFS 2020 from the Microsoft store several days ago. Every time I try to install it I am taken to the XBox Game Pass path. Why? I purchased it outright and don't want game pass....
  9. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...