when i try playing multiplayer on battlefield it says im too young when i am using a parent ...

Discus and support when i try playing multiplayer on battlefield it says im too young when i am using a parent ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to play multiplayer i cant it says im too young im on a parent account and i tried changing the setting and i can play campaign but thats it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by New Vision, Feb 8, 2018.

1. New Vision
    New Vision Guest

when i try playing multiplayer on battlefield it says im too young when i am using a parent ...

when i try to play multiplayer i cant it says im too young im on a parent account and i tried changing the setting and i can play campaign but thats it please help

:)

New Vision, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Not able to play multiplayer in Battlefield 4

When I try to play battlefield 4 with multiplayer, it says I am too young. How do I change that in the system?

SirenianBus10, Feb 8, 2018
  3. pacman123707
    pacman123707 Guest
    Battlefield 3 multiplayer

IM 13 on xbox and in real life but when I go on battlefield 3 multiplayer it says in too young please help.

pacman123707, Feb 8, 2018
  4. TaxingSquare78 Win User

Cannot play games - says I'm too young!

OK, after a bit of narrowing down it's not a DOB problem. When I try and play Battlefield 3 in Multiplayer, it's says I'm too young. OK in single player mode. Any ideas?
  5. bowski477 Win User

battlefield 3 says i am too young too play

Apologies dk mathias, this thread is months old. Could you please create a new thread and describe your problem in detail. Thanks!
  6. dk mathias Win User

Im 14 but it still says at Im too young!. please help me idont know what to do please!!!!!!!
  7. F3AR3DXxEMAN Win User

how do i make it so i it says i am 13
  8. Mister Plop Win User

I got the same "age" problem on fifa11, my xbox-live age is 16... It has to do with your EA-account age (same with me) and I do not know how to change it. I have an EA-account on my pc but does our xbox's use the same account?
Thema:

1. when i try playing multiplayer on battlefield it says im too young when i am using a parent ... - Similar Threads - try playing multiplayer

2. I am trying to play multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to play multiplayer: I am trying to play multiplayer ea41a480-6303-4e20-b636-751923048bcb
  3. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Trying to play multiplayer with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play multiplayer with my son: I'm trying to play a purchased multiplayer game on two Xbox's in my house with my son. We both have game pass plans. Do I also have to buy two copies of the game? That'd be ridiculous....
  6. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  7. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2
  8. i am trying to play multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to play multiplayer minecraft: I just downloaded minecraft. i am over 18. i went to play, couldn't play multiplayer. said change it in your microsoft account. went there, wasn't helpful. had to look it up, found out i actually...
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. I have game pass console and any time i try to play multiplayer games it prompts me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass console and any time i try to play multiplayer games it prompts me to...: I bought game pass console since i don't need ultimate and anytime i come close to online multiplayer I get prompts basically shoved down my throat to purchase ultimate I can't play online. Any...