When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version...

Discus and support When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version or will they be the series x version?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jenny Hamilton, Jan 15, 2023.

1. When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version...

When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version or will they be the series x version?

:)

Jenny Hamilton, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Kiran Bhandari1 Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

I tried that and still my Career mode progress won't transfer over.

The system is treating them as two different games as they are listed as separated games in my Achievements list and none of the achievements I got in the Xbox One version have unlocked in the Series X version either.

I'll see if transferring over the Xbox One version of the game to my Series X fixes the issue.
  3. Kiran Bhandari1 Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

It's good, I managed to get it to work! I uninstalled the Series X version and transferred over the Xbox One version and now I can play the Xbox One version with all of my progress on my Series X. It's not the same as playing the Series X version with upgraded graphics but at least this way I can still keep playing my manager career on the new console without restarting.

Thank you for your assistance.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. Jenny Hamilton Win User

When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version or will they be the series x version?

Thank you that makes sense
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on the game. If the game has a smart delivery feature it will be updated automatically for the Xbox Series X|S version of the game but if the game has its own Xbox Series X|S version, you may need to purchase the said version for you to play them but you can still play the Xbox One version.
Thema:

When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version...

1. When I transfer my games from Xbox one to series x will they still be the Xbox one version... - Similar Threads - transfer games series

2. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  3. How to transfer games from hard drive to series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from hard drive to series X: I recently got an Xbox series X and gave the Xbox one to my son. I wanted to move the games from the external hard drive to the internal storage of the series X but my husband thought we could...
  4. is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s: Is there any way that backwards compatibility extends to disc games on the series s d74ce50c-8980-43f7-912c-83ce44333d13
  5. Transfering games from Xbox One to Series X using Seagate HDD and the Series X States I do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering games from Xbox One to Series X using Seagate HDD and the Series X States I do...: I bought this 4 terabyte Seagate HDD for the xbox one and accrued 87 games, some from when I had the game pass. I did some research and I found that just plugging it into the new Xbox Series X...
  6. Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?: Hi There are a lot of games that i can't download on my xbox since they are too big, like starfield, flight simulator, or forza. I am travelling in a few days and i will have good wifi, but i...
  7. EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?: I played the trial version of EAFC 24 on my Xbox One and made progress in Career mode and in Ultimate Team. I have since upgraded to a Series X and bought a copy that works on both consoles. I...
  8. Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?: Got my new series s today and when I sign in to my microsoft account it makes me set up a new profile and I can’t seem to transfer my Xbox one profile over to it what do I do?...
  9. Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game: I bought a digital Madden points code and it went to the wrong gen game 495c6596-f6bf-41af-ae26-ae082c8c0640
  10. How can I transfer my games from broken series s to another series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my games from broken series s to another series s: I have a series s that works no more I would like to transfer games off of it to a new series s. The broken one won't cut on... How can I do it e80ad469-a7c4-4889-baf8-db428548721c