When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...

Discus and support When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have sound on every other componet of my PC owned xbox gmames but when i use the cloud no sound on my game. Why . 97144896-6d7e-434f-b371-dfbf4d564638 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingReal78, Mar 28, 2023.

1. KingReal78
    KingReal78 Guest

When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...

i have sound on every other componet of my PC owned xbox gmames but when i use the cloud no sound on my game. Why .

:)

KingReal78, Mar 28, 2023
  2. rhooManu Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

Same here.

Since a few days, Xbox App stream just show a black screen, whether I want to stream from cloud, my XSX, or XO.

Old "Companion" app still streams perfectly for XO. Cloud works perfectly from browsers on the PC. It's clearly the Xbox App that's at fault here.
  3. Rostom L Win User

When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues anywhere else. HELP

Hi KingReal78!

How do you access your cloud gaming experience? Is it through the Xbox app or through an internet browser?

I suggest to try on both and see if the issue is the same.

For browser experience, use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser to access xbox.com/play website.
  4. FábioBertelli Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

Same here.

Since a few days, Xbox App stream just show a black screen, whether I want to stream from cloud, my XSX, or XO.

Old "Companion" app still streams perfectly for XO. Cloud works perfectly from browsers on the PC. It's clearly the Xbox App that's at fault here.
    Did you find a way to solve this?

I have the same problem in my laptop!! My xbox app don't work for xcloud or stream from my xbox series.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Console Powers off

I know they’re currently tracking an issue when switching from a streaming app to a game but this one here sounds new to me.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Store and Steam Deck

That’s not possible except for Cloud Streaming. Steam Deck runs Linux, and the Xbox app doesn’t support PC streaming.

You’ll have to install Windows to play Windows Store games on Steam deck natively or stream using a third party solution from a Windows PC
Thema:

1. When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues... - Similar Threads - stream game cloud

2. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  3. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  6. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  7. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...
  8. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...
  10. The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming: I just want the new watermark in cloud game to be removed , its not helpful at all and has ruined cloud gaming screen sharing for me and my friends , teams ,groups as now we have to look pass an...