When i Start game or dashboard i get signed out

Discus and support When i Start game or dashboard i get signed out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever I go to dashboard or into a game it signs me out which creates problems when i try to access other things from the games, such a uplay.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xlm slayer mlx, Nov 22, 2014.

1. When i Start game or dashboard i get signed out

When ever I go to dashboard or into a game it signs me out which creates problems when i try to access other things from the games, such a uplay.

:)

xlm slayer mlx, Nov 22, 2014
  2. Bobo Munger
    Bobo Munger Guest
    I get signed out when ever I start a game

Not if done as posted above.

Bobo Munger, Nov 22, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Gamer4000!

From what you describe it could be that your profile might have become corrupted. Delete your profile (Delete Profile Only) and recover your profile from LIVE servers. To do so:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Download your profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

You may also want to clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache.

Here's how!

Post back and let us know how it goes.

taidara, Nov 22, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there xlm slayer mlx!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Let's start by removing your Xbox Live profile from your Xbox 360 console and sign it back in. Follow the steps on our Xbox
    360 profile removal
    page, and be sure to select "Delete Profile Only". Before you sign your profile back into your Xbox 360 console, clear your system
    cache
    three times.

Post back and let us know if that helps! When i Start game or dashboard i get signed out :)

Mister Beep, Nov 24, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there xlm slayer mlx!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Let's start by removing your Xbox Live profile from your Xbox 360 console and sign it back in. Follow the steps on our Xbox
    360 profile removal
    page, and be sure to select "Delete Profile Only". Before you sign your profile back into your Xbox 360 console, clear your system
    cache
    three times.

Post back and let us know if that helps! :)
  6. Aniranth Win User

Getting loged Off constantly!

A similar thing happened for me where when I start a game it signs me out and when I go to the dashboard it also signs me out.
  7. Made URage90 Win User

Thank you so much. Helped a lot.
  8. taidara Win User

Perfect!

Have a great gaming weekend and play safe! :)
  9. Gamer4000 Win User

Problem fixed. I just deleted my profile and downloaded it again, and live works fine now. Thanks.
Thema:

1. When i Start game or dashboard i get signed out - Similar Threads - Start game dashboard

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  4. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  5. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  6. My game keeps sending me back to the dashboard when I start it up and I tried everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps sending me back to the dashboard when I start it up and I tried everything...: I need help with specifically one game (NBA 2k23) once 2k had an update it started acting up. I load the game it gets to the main menu then dashboard everytime how is this keeps happening. I tried...
  7. Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard: I’ve been trying to play Halo infinity and Forza five Every time I get into the home screen keeps on throwing me back to dashboard Is anyone else having this problem...
  8. Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ...: Here the fix GUYS yes i contact microsoft a lot of time about this issue. FIrst Fix: put your console in english with USA as location Second fix: press the start button at the same time of the...
  9. When you start the game throws at dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    When you start the game throws at dashboard: Do not run games downloaded or updated from the Live, If you install the game (Forza Horizon 2) from the disc and does not update it all started, when the update then the game takes place on the...
  10. Every game I start closes to the dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every game I start closes to the dashboard.: Hi, I have a problem with my Xbox One console, which is that EVERY game I start either immediately closes to the dashboard, gets through some loading screens and then closes back to the dashboard,...