when I sing in It sings me in to a diferent xbox live profile

Discus and support when I sing in It sings me in to a diferent xbox live profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have this problom that I sing with the E-mail I asume I have it conected to and it dosent sing me in to it my gamertag to the account is but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by momentumlegolas, Nov 19, 2021.

1. when I sing in It sings me in to a diferent xbox live profile

So I have this problom that I sing with the E-mail I asume I have it conected to and it dosent sing me in to it my gamertag to the account is but I cant sing in to it I tryed all of my E-mail Ive ever used non of them worked thanks for any help

btw: I am using a pc windows 10

:)

momentumlegolas, Nov 19, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

No one will be able to tell you what your account email is even if you know the Gamertag associated with the account.

If you remember your account email you can fill in the account recovery form. This link has information about the recovery form.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. SEINTDARKNES Win User

Trouble creating Xbox live account

if you create a microsoft account and yo sing in on the page xbox.com when you sing in they create a gamertag if you later try to use that same microsoft account to create a new gamertag on the xbox you cant because you have one already when you sing in
    on the xbox live page.
  4. xMaTriiX BOSS Win User

help me

oh yh and my gamer tag is stovetopruby3 it wouldnt let me sing in on this website so i had to sing in on my other account but when i tryede to sing in it had loas of numbers on the screen
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one s error

Hi

Resetting the Xbox One will remove all profiles that are installed on the console. After the reset is completed when you sing into your profile all your Xbox Live gold privileges will be available.
  6. skys7 Win User

My xbox keep signing on my old account

Press the guide button.

Go to "profile" and to "Sing- In preferences"

Then turn off the Profile Auto Sing-In.

You can do the same with your new account and turn the Auto Sign-In on.

Then your new account should be the profile that logs in when you turn on your Xbox.
Thema:

1. when I sing in It sings me in to a diferent xbox live profile - Similar Threads - sing sings diferent

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  4. Please help me with sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me with sing in: when i try to sign into the app it accepts my email and password than ask for a 4 number pin for my console i don't know it and lost my console so cant reset with Xbox console i just wanna game...
  5. Unable to sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sing in: https://youtu.be/YIX3MJGJ6XI I tried many helpful answers but nothing helped me. 45421c28-37d6-4583-a671-e856ff60b695
  6. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  7. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  8. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  9. Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble

in XboX Insiders
    Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble: So I'm trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username (bokiday8) and it tells me that this account does not exist, but when I search for this account (in Search for friends) I can find my...
  10. Exoprimal infinite singing in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal infinite singing in error: So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID but it won't go past that point any help would...