When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in...

Discus and support When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I would appreciate any help :) 40f7cec8-7a1f-46a9-9f8d-ecb26fae6abb Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ghost_-lexi, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Ghost_-lexi
    Ghost_-lexi Guest

When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in...

I would appreciate any help When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in... :)

:)

Ghost_-lexi, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in what should i do i cant play online..

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in signing in?
  3. GhStRdR2k Win User

having to sign in every game i play

I am having this issue as well, although its not all the time. Just once in a while. I will power on the system, Kinect will see me and sign me in. No problems there, then I start say Dead Rising it will then ask me to sign in again even though I was already
    signed in.
  4. MUKRADE Win User

Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

I haven't signed in or out manually for a while. Sometimes it asks me to sign in again then realises I'm already signed in to Microsoft and loads my account before I can enter all of my details.
  5. Dave_862 Win User

Promoting my child account to adult account?

Ok i searched the internet already, and found this solution. It doesn't work. I go into settings, they ask me to sign in again. After this, they need parental approval is needed. So I need to sign into my parents account. I am over 18. I sign into my parent's
    account. Then their is a glitch. I have been struggling for hours on this.
  6. ihaveaproblem111 Win User

Trouble with signing in to minecraft

I'm on java edition, mac. When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/xboxlive, it just says that they can not find the subscription. I am signed on to microsoft account using the first account I used. Also uninstalling and reinstalling does not work. And why did when i signed in with my email did it ask me to set my xbox gamertag, even though i already did that? please help please
Thema:

1. When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in... - Similar Threads - sign using microsoft

2. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  3. Can't sign into Minecraft using Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft using Microsoft: Hello, I've been trying to log into my Minecraft.net account to access account details over the past three days and have repeatedly met the same error. When logging into the minecraft.net...
  4. I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...: Every time I try to login into my Xbox or Microsoft account I get the message "you haven't verified your security info yet. To finish, enter the code we send you." The phone number used to verify...
  5. I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...: Every time I try to login into my Xbox or Microsoft account I get the message "you haven't verified your security info yet. To finish, enter the code we send you." The phone number used to verify...
  6. How do I use a code on my TV to sign into my Microsoft account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I use a code on my TV to sign into my Microsoft account on my Xbox: I tried to sign into my Xbox profile and I couldn't remember my email password so I clicked use another device and when I did it gave me some sort of code and I'm not sure what it's for...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox using my Microsoft account details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox using my Microsoft account details: Xbox requires me to enter the email address and password of my Microsoft account so the security of my profile can be checked. However, the login details (which are correct) aren't accepted. Every...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox: I am currently signed into my store account for my Xbox app, but when I try to click sign in for "Microsoft account used for Xbox," a window will pop up for a split second (I'm assuming its the...
  9. I can't use a different Microsoft account to sign into Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't use a different Microsoft account to sign into Sea of Thieves: I bought the game on Steam. I couldn't recover my main Microsoft account that I used with the game, so I didn't bother trying to recover it. [img] Instead, I made a new account, ready to...
  10. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin: So I did an account migration with my old email from yonks ago where in I downloaded minecraft java edition. After growing want to play had accrued over these last few months, I tried to give it a...